Profile for Sherry > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Skechers USA Women's Active Purestreet Navy/Lime Casual Lace Ups 22118 6 UK
Skechers USA Women's Active Purestreet Navy/Lime Casual Lace Ups 22118 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars 6UK is all good for me, 22 Sep 2014
They fit perfectly: I am usually in between sizes but with the Sketchers brand in general, 6UK is all good for me, and these were no exception!
They are light and the fact you can just slide your feet inside is nice :)
The spring green color is pretty and immediately put some color on you, even though the rest of your outfit might be monochromatic ;) That said, as of yet I've mostly used it for sports, walking (so I don't know how it will go if you run with those), but I did occasionally wore it with jeans, and they look nice.

Premier Housewares Storage Caddy - Chrome
Premier Housewares Storage Caddy - Chrome

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately no good.., 22 Sep 2014
Unfortunately no good...

I take no pleasure in giving only 1 star to a product, but I can hardly give more: when I first received it, I was impressed by how heavy and well done it seemed, but when installed and used inside the bathroom...the chrome was constantly rusting again and again, it left orange marks on shampoo bottles and sponges (which all ended up in the trash can...); it was the kind of 'rust' that could be cleaned when trying hard, but yeah, it's a real hassle, I did it a few times and then gave up on using this; and it also feels seriously uncomfortable to put products meant for hygiene inside it.

If you want to use it, don't get it anywhere close to water or humidity, in which case I believe it could be of use.

O'Neill Womens Wahine Lace-Up Flats 59.1087.01 Black/White  6 - 6.5 UK / 39 - 40 EU
O'Neill Womens Wahine Lace-Up Flats 59.1087.01 Black/White 6 - 6.5 UK / 39 - 40 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit! My size is 6, 22 Sep 2014
Perfect fit!
My size is 6.5uk and these shoes are absolutely perfect!
They are comfortable, very summery, surprisingly fit with many different outfits and colors and are unbelievably light weighted!
I definitely recommend! :)

Timberland Women's Lucille Buckle Tan Side Zip Boots 20647 7 UK
Timberland Women's Lucille Buckle Tan Side Zip Boots 20647 7 UK
Offered by GTL

5.0 out of 5 stars Impeccable, 6 April 2014
I've been lurking around this pair of boots since 2012, that's a pretty long while uh?
Well, it's not like I was always following them of course, I put them in my wishlist and from time to time, sometimes months apart (I completely forgot about them in summer and spring), took a look at the price...until last weekend, when I was passing by here and saw that they were almost 80% off! 60gbp instead of 270gbp? Wow! I ordered them at once!

About the size: since I already own Timberland boots, independently from all the reviews that said they were small, I already knew I had to take one size up. I can't guaranty you it's the same for everyone though, this is my personal experience: I'm either size 6uk(39) or size 6.5uk(39.5) depending on the models of shoes, but I buy 7uk(40) for Timberland, and they fit me p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y!

About the brand and quality: it was already said before by other reviewers, but I shall confirm it to you guys again: YES, these are original Timberland. Impeccable quality of leather, no complains.

About the comfort: wore them out for the first time yesterday and they were very comfy, I was not bothered whatsoever at any given point, I could walk all day in these!

They have a retro look, and surprisingly might actually not fit all types of outfits; in spite of looking 'standard' on the pictures, having them in hands gives off another kind of feelings, I don't know quite how to put it in words...the tan color feels a bit more intense in real life compared in the photos? and the overall looks too? Something like that.

Manuscript Chronicle Wax with R Lettered Seal
Manuscript Chronicle Wax with R Lettered Seal

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 Feb 2014
I'm a first time user.

Working well, good quality, really loving it and used it for this end of the years' cards, I made 12 seals and used up only a bit more than 1/3 of the candle. would definitely buy again (and in other colors too!).
Totally impressed by how the seal stayed perfectly clean continuously, no matter how many times I dipped it in the hot melting red wax, one part of me was expecting bits to stick to it at one point or another but nope, absolutely nothing, it's like I didn't use it at all!
The final result is gorgeous and the 'R' is very clearly visible.

I recommend!

Irregular Choice Womens Patty Navy/Cream/Black Court Shoes 3614-14 6.5 UK, 40 EU
Offered by DestinyFootwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous in pink, 26 Feb 2014
Because I REALLY wanted them, I did something REALLY stupid: I bought size 6.5uk (40eu) instead of size 6uk (39eu)...and they ended up too large, of course...
The price was low (I got them for £26.22) and I thought it would be 'fine', especially since I am usually in between sizes: my 'real' size is 39.5eu, which as you may know is rather rare unless it's sneakers...

Needless to say, they are gorgeous, looking absolutely fabulous, it would have been absolutely perfect if they were my size that is, because the problem is not only that there is a gap on the heel part: the issue is that when I tried to put gel pads to stop my feet from sliding forward, there was a large gap on the FRONT part which was showing to the world I was wearing shoes too big for me...

I'm not despairing just yet of wearing them though, with heavy padding, insoles and tights, it might just work...?

I purchased the Navy/Cream/Black one.

Caspari Woodland Wonderland Tissue Paper
Caspari Woodland Wonderland Tissue Paper

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 'tissue paper' per de definition of the word, 24 Dec 2013
Disappointed in the sens this is not what I thought I was buying: 'tissue paper' > it should have been thin, translucent and have a similar feeling of a crêpe paper at the touch, truly pretty, I bought some at a store in my town but they only had one kind of design so I decided to look for more diversity on amazon since this was a last minute thing and I was counting on amazon's speed with shipping...
This 'tissue paper' is thin, but that's it, it's a thin wrapping paper, totally smooth at the touch like any other wrapping paper out there, instead of fabric/crêpe like; not translucent like it should have been. This is just not what I was looking for.

Now, I still gave it 3 stars because it is a beautiful paper, I really like the picture very much, and if you want it to wrap presents then it's all good. But for someone like who was planning to use it for craft, it's just wrong.

Caspari Decorated Tree Decorated Tissue Paper - Ivory
Caspari Decorated Tree Decorated Tissue Paper - Ivory

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 'tissue paper' per de definition of the word..., 24 Dec 2013

Now, I still gave it 3 stars because it is a beautiful paper, I really like the picture very much, and if you want it to wrap presents then it's perfect and really original. But for someone like me who was planning to use it for craft, it's just wrong.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking case~, 22 Dec 2013
I bought it in spite of owning a samsung note 1 (not 2), I thought it would be 'no big deal' but needless to say, it was ^^;

Still, it's pretty, good quality and since I really liked it and didn't want to trash it, I use it anyway (after taking off the plastic thing inside which is supposed to hold the phone securely so it won't fall) to protect my phone.

Snowy Owl Christmas Boxed Cards(Christmas Cards, Greeting Cards)
Snowy Owl Christmas Boxed Cards(Christmas Cards, Greeting Cards)
by Peter Pauper Press

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty~, 22 Dec 2013
I was really pleasantly surprised by the beauty of these cards: big sized, good quality of print, inking and paper, some of the trees' branches are highlighted with silver effects that shines in the light, and they all comes inside a pretty cardbox with a lid with the same picture as the cards and which can be used as a keepsake box later on, really nice!

I definitely recommend!