Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now DIYED Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Mr. J. Turner > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. Turner

Mr. J. Turner

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Full Version  (PC DVD), 1 User
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Full Version (PC DVD), 1 User
Offered by uksoftwareseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Windows seven, 22 Feb. 2014
Windows seven rocks, it is faster than the speed of light, for someone who needs that, a small business owner, I definitely recommend it. I am not sure if it is better than windows 8, but it destroys windows vista.

Stagg GEC-W Economic Western/Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Hardcase
Stagg GEC-W Economic Western/Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Hardcase
Offered by Manns Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, 22 Feb. 2014
This case is ascetically pleasing and also really cheap, so it is a win-win. Bought it after my newly acquired guitar and its case smashed on the ground, now have the guitar back, if you think it is too expensive, think about the 80 quid you will spend repairing your guitar, then buy it, cause it is worth every penny.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent product, 22 Feb. 2014
I was having issues with my computer blue screening. The tech at my work put in an old, faulty hard drive. This was its replacement, came promptly. I am happy to say it is now in my computer, the computer is still not perfect, but the hard drive is working perfectly as far as I can tell.

FMD Computer Desk Pascal Approximately 90.0 x 74.5 x 40.0 cm Beech
FMD Computer Desk Pascal Approximately 90.0 x 74.5 x 40.0 cm Beech

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 22 Feb. 2014
When you consider that this product was forty quid including delivery, it is good for the price. It is sturdy enough, the only thing I will say is that the instructions were on the box and we did manage to put part of it on backwards. It required two people to build it, but I am happy with the results! It needs a philips screwdriver. Also don't put the draw on until the end is my advice. That way you won't put it on backwards. We struggled to get the screws in for draw holder, so used glue instead.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running shoes ever!!!, 28 Aug. 2013
SO I have been struggling for a number of years with over engineered running shoes, like for example the Brooks GTS shoes that were recommended to me by a foot specialist. These are the shoes I should have brought, they are comfortable, great for running long distances in, flexible, adapting to any surface they are on, and all in all absolutely brilliant! To stop the leg pains I started giving myself leg massages, it worked a treat!

Rawlings 9" Indoor/Outdoor T-Ball Training Baseball - TVB
Rawlings 9" Indoor/Outdoor T-Ball Training Baseball - TVB
Offered by Dugout24

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ball, 28 Aug. 2013
It wasn't what I was expecting, I was expecting a softball (they are larger) this was actually the same size as a normal baseball, just softer. However it did not disappoint, my young people had an amazing time at our softball social and no one got hurt and it was not painful to catch so, overall very happy!

Razorsharp Razor Blade Sharpener/ Cleaner
Razorsharp Razor Blade Sharpener/ Cleaner
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 24 Feb. 2013
I have found that it definitely works. It does not change the fact that the cushion on the blade usually gets worn out, which is the thing which really stops you from getting cuts. So it works but I frequently cut myself whilst shaving using the old blades. Still never the less have saved me a fortune! Many thanks!

Heroes of Might and Magic: Quest for the Dragon Bone Staff (PS2)
Heroes of Might and Magic: Quest for the Dragon Bone Staff (PS2)
Offered by CDandVinyl

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought it as a present, brother very happy, 24 Feb. 2013
This is actually a re-release of a game on the sega megadrive. A game which I really enjoyed called Kings Bounty on Sega mega drive. It is a very good game, hence the reason I am buying a second copy of it for my older brother to enjoy. I recommend it and it is cheap too.

We Can Bring You Back (Short Story)
We Can Bring You Back (Short Story)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Decent, 1 Jan. 2013
I have been hunting down good Sci Fi and Fantasy in the hopes of understanding what is required for my own magazine, Dark Places Magazine, this is one of the better examples! [...]

Clicker 6 Home User License (Single Computer)
Clicker 6 Home User License (Single Computer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Software!, 12 Dec. 2012
We have this software at my school, I find it incredibly useful, you can design stories in it for children, although what I find it works best for is editing my stories, having written several. I have found this software was fantastic at picking up wrong spellings and grammatical errors as it reads your work back to you. The only thing I will say is, it cannot distinguish between I read last night, and I want to read. However fantastic for writers and children alike.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3