Profile for Wendy&BramleyPup > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Purple Rain [Explicit]
Purple Rain [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to be able to hear the tunes again, 28 April 2016
I have this album on tape so haven't been able to listen to it for a while!! Great to be able to hear the tunes again. They are just as good as I remember them.

Ultimate
Ultimate

4.0 out of 5 stars I was a bit disappointed by some of the remixes, 28 April 2016
This review is from: Ultimate (MP3 Download)
Although I am a fan of Prince, I was a bit disappointed by some of the remixes. Maybe I'm just too used to the originals and would have preferred them.

NEW Improved NeuroTrac Continence Pelvic Floor Muscle (Kegel) Stimulator
NEW Improved NeuroTrac Continence Pelvic Floor Muscle (Kegel) Stimulator
Offered by StressNoMore

4.0 out of 5 stars After reading lots of advice on different websites I decided ..., 24 April 2016
After reading lots of advice on different websites I decided to purchase this product. I must admit that I find I struggle to remember to use it daily, but when I have achieved regular use, I have noticed a difference. Think I just need to get more organised then I will reap the benefits !!

Four Weddings And A White Christmas
Four Weddings And A White Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely easy read. continuing the story with the main characters ..., 15 April 2016
a lovely easy read. continuing the story with the main characters still involved in the background. Thoroughly enjoyed this series

Juliana Resin Wall Clock With Pendulum Dog (W7600)
Juliana Resin Wall Clock With Pendulum Dog (W7600)

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks great and has a lovely gentle tick-tock sound as the ..., 3 April 2016
This clock is exactly what I wanted. It looks great and has a lovely gentle tick-tock sound as the tail swings.

The Cherry Tree Cafe: Cupcakes, crafting and love - the perfect summer read for fans of Bake-off

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Feb. 2016
Easy going fun story. Started reading the sequel straight away.

8 x Indesit IDL40 Dishwasher Lower Basket Wheels & Basket Roller Pins Genuine
8 x Indesit IDL40 Dishwasher Lower Basket Wheels & Basket Roller Pins Genuine
Offered by Spares Direct 2 U Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit and works perfectly, 7 Feb. 2016
exactly what we needed. Easy to fit and works perfectly.

Forgotten
Forgotten

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Fascinating storyline with unexpected twists and turns, 7 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Forgotten (Kindle Edition)
Great book. Fascinating storyline with unexpected twists and turns.

Revived (Forgotten Book 2)
Revived (Forgotten Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book. Hooked from start to finish, 7 Feb. 2016
fantastic book. Hooked from start to finish. Great characters. intriguing storyline with twists and turns.

Mens Unisex Onesie Full Camouflage Print Zip Up All In One Hooded Army Camo Jumpsuit Playsuit Brushed Fleece Inside (Small =Chest 40" Length 65")
Offered by Stay Gorgeous

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality Onesie, 7 Feb. 2016
purchased for my 13 yr old son. As expected its slightly large for him. But he loves it and has room to grow

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7