Profile for Chloe > Reviews

Cosy Nights Anti-Allergy 7.5 Tog Duvet/Quilt & Pillow, Cot Bed
Cosy Nights Anti-Allergy 7.5 Tog Duvet/Quilt & Pillow, Cot Bed
Offered by Linens Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry but it's rubbish, 22 Jan. 2015
The dimensions of that duvet are very strange. You cannot use it in a cot bed with the sides on, as it is square, and you guessed it, it t does not fit a normal cot bed duvet cover. So I had to cut and sow it, to be able to use it!! The filling always scrunches up, I have to adjust it every day. So I do not recommend this duvet.

disney pixar cars puzzle 48 pieces
disney pixar cars puzzle 48 pieces

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 22 Jan. 2015
the pieces are way too thin for my 4 year old son to play with...i'll have to wait another good year before I give him the jigsaw puzzle!

Hair Stimulant for Growth & Strength - With Essential Oils - Bergamont, Ylang Ylang, Lavender - 125ml
Offered by Pureal

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to see some result, 22 Jan. 2015
This product does not have an overwhelming smell like some natural products can have. The smell is pleasant. The oil flows out rapidly so be careful when you tip it down. You don't too much to cover the whole scalp. I try to leave it on for 20min, wrapping my head in cling film, which makes my children laugh. I have only started to use it so I have not seen an result yet, but it does help the conditioning of the hair straightaway.

Dog - Extra Large Absorbent Hooded Towel, 100 cm X 75 cm By Frenchie Mini Couture
Offered by Frenchie Mini Couture

5.0 out of 5 stars great towel, 9 Oct. 2014
Great towel, thick, absorbent, cosy, and didn't put fluff on other items when I washed it the first time. It is a great towel for toddlers, and I would say up to 4-5 years old.

Baby Elegance Star Ted Hooded Towel (X-Large/ Blue)
Baby Elegance Star Ted Hooded Towel (X-Large/ Blue)

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, stay away, 9 Oct. 2014
I bought this towel for my daughter, I liked the fact that it was a bigger hooded towel as it's hard to come by. It was a bit cheaper than the first one we got. Well, I should have got another towel from the former seller, as this one, after the very first wash, and never used, covered all the other items of the same wash with fluff (highly annoying), and a few threads are coming loose! Very poor quality. I'll use it and wonder how long it will last! I do not recommend it.

Love Letters
Love Letters

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Love Letters (MP3 Download)
It was going to be hard to live up to English Riviera...This second album is a bit different but as good! Each time I listen to it, I like it even more. So if the first listening didn't win you over, listen to it a couple more times and you'll see! The best song is Reservoir, and I think it's as great a hit as The Look
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2014 8:44 PM GMT

Thomas & Friends Rev N' Light Up (Design May Vary)
Thomas & Friends Rev N' Light Up (Design May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy, 6 Nov. 2013
I bought this toy for my 2 year old and he just loved it from the start. He was laughing away at what Thomas says first, now he just enjoys pushing the button and have Thomas go fast. It's a great every day toy. It's a shame that the other characters haven't been made like Thomas rev n' light up cause I would have bought them too!

Reflektor
Reflektor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Reflektor (MP3 Download)
I've always liked Arcade Fire. But I fell in love with them with Reflektor, and I enjoy even more the old albums.

Clipper Organic White Tea with Peppermint 26 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 156 Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars best tea, 1 Oct. 2013
I can't get enough of that tea, it's the best, all through the day and it's not harmful for the body as it's white tea!

A3 Dinosaur Collection Reward Chart & 35 Matching Stickers Teacher Parents Children

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reward chart, 1 Oct. 2013
it's a perfect chart for my son, we're using it for potty training. But we are using other stickers as the ones going with the chart are a bit boring.

Page: 1 | 2