Profile for NICB > Reviews

Content by NICB

NICB

Don't Know Where She Gets That From! (Adventures in Parenting): Book 4 in the Adventures of a Confused Seventies Teenager

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved all the books by Alex Cotton, 30 Oct 2014
Loved all the books by Alex Cotton, really hope she will write some more, although this one feels like it will be the last.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2014 1:33 AM GMT

Safe House
Safe House

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good, I gave it three stars because I did ..., 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
Not good, I gave it three stars because I did finish it, but it was over long. The twist at the end was good, didn't see it coming but that could have been because I was loosing interest. I think it would have been better if it had been shorter and snapper, the author went into too much detail for me.

I do not feel any
urge to buy any more books by Chris Ewan.

Don't Blame Me, It's Everybody Else!: The Continuing Adventures of a Confused Seventies Teenager! (Book 3) (Continuing Adventure of A Confused Seventies Teenager)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved all three books., 8 Aug 2014
Just read all three books in a week, loved them all. I hope the story will continue in another book. The author makes everyday stories very funny and makes you realise that your own family is not that different after all. I was born in 1962 so these books bring back so many memories and brings home how much things have changed in our own lifetime.

Turning Forty
Turning Forty

4.0 out of 5 stars Well I enjoyed it, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Turning Forty (Kindle Edition)
Dispite some of the reviews on here, I enjoyed it more than Turning Thirty. Looking forward to Turning Fifty which I'm sure Mike Gayle will wright, although it will be a long time away.

The Card
The Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick with it, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Card (Kindle Edition)
A light hearted read which seems very far fetched a first, but stick with it, it all makes sence in the end and hangs together really well. I enjoyed it and it was a very original story well thought up. Recomended.

Lucky Dog
Lucky Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Lucky Dog (Kindle Edition)
I read and enjoyed this book years ago, really pleased I've downloaded it on my Kindle, it's just as good reading it again. Very funny, a must for dog lovers. The author has put a voice to a dog, which works very well, something I know a lot of pet owners do. All in all it works really well and seems very believable.
Strongly recomended..........