Profile for K. Latimer > Reviews

Philips HR1863/01 Viva Collection Juicer, 2 Litre, 700 Watt - Brushed Aluminium
Philips HR1863/01 Viva Collection Juicer, 2 Litre, 700 Watt - Brushed Aluminium
Offered by Hughes Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and easy to clean - love it, 23 Jan. 2015
Great product. Sticks well to kitchen top via suckers, really quick to clean and produces great juice. Quite compact too.

DFC Library: Fish-Head Steve
DFC Library: Fish-Head Steve
by Jamie Smart

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of laughs and read again and again, 4 Feb. 2014
You can't go wrong with the DFC library books. My 7 yr old and 10 yr old love them (although I technically bought this for my 7 year old). Another great from this series (for young kids) are Super Animal Adventure Squad. It's not often you get such mileage from a book. If your kids have a zany sense of humour they will enjoy.

PattyBoutik Stand Collar Deep V Neck Crossover Empire Waist Pullover Knit Jumper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for long arms / long body, 4 Feb. 2014
I have bought 4 jumpers / tops from Patty-Fashions and I love all of them.
Lovely feel, great fit and a great service from the supplier.
They sell on E-bay too, without the postage charge :-)

Reptile Vivarium Stick-On Heat Mats 5W
Reptile Vivarium Stick-On Heat Mats 5W
Offered by Aquapet

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate for small tank, but not every tank, 18 Oct. 2013
I bought this for my African Land Snails that live in a smallish tank. Sadly the tank is not flat on the underneath so I had to stick this on the side, which isn't going to provide as much heat. Otherwise it is OK, works etc.

Salomon Women's Quest 4D Gtx Walking Boot
Salomon Women's Quest 4D Gtx Walking Boot
Price: £93.98 - £163.16

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 !!, 13 Oct. 2013
My first hike in these boots was over 10 miles of rough terrain, fording streams, crossing boggy marshes and ridge scrambling. Great ankle support, lightweight, waterproof, super comfortable from the word go. They even come in half sizes. I cannot fault these boots.

Draper DIY Series 14409 190 mm Garden Shears
Draper DIY Series 14409 190 mm Garden Shears
Offered by PS Autoparts

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and do the job, 14 Sept. 2013
There is not much you can say about a cheap pair of garden shears so I have written a Haiku.

They do cut the hedge
Delivered cheap to your door
And they are yellow

Optical Allusions
Optical Allusions
by Jay Hosler

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book !, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Optical Allusions (Paperback)
I have most of his books. They are all great. My ten year old loves cartoons and he loves learning about evolution. If you have a kid like that then get this book

H & L Russel Over The Door Organiser, 11 Pocket Soft Touch, Navy Blue, 112 x 48.2 cm
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for vertical gardens !, 1 Aug. 2013
I would not dream of hanging this thing inside but hung on the garden fence with some grit and soil and seeds this makes a fabulous vertical garden. I am growing salad in the top section, spring onions and chard in the bottom section. It is made of plastic material so holds the water well - I just made a few holes in the bottom of each pouch with a fork. It even comes with enough hooks to hang on the fence.

Stand Up for Yourself & Your Friends: Dealing with Bullies and Bossiness, and Finding a Better Way (American Girl Library)
by Patti Kelley Criswell

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 25 July 2013
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter who was being verbally bullied at school. I believe she found it helpful. It spells out what is and isn't acceptable and provides responses to typical bully taunts. We ended up practicing these through role play. I will read it again to her before the new term starts.

DFC Library: Super Animal Adventure Squad
DFC Library: Super Animal Adventure Squad
by James Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously funny, 25 July 2013
My kids are 7 and 10 and love stupid humour. This book has been read and read. They both find it hilarious.

Page: 1 | 2