Profile for z_m > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Travalo Easy Refill Travel Parfum Atomizer Spray Bottle in Sleek Silver
Travalo Easy Refill Travel Parfum Atomizer Spray Bottle in Sleek Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Smell good on the go, 7 April 2014
I fill this up with various perfumes and it works a treat. Keep it in my handbag for when I might need to smell fresh.

Hellenia 100% Antarctic Krill Oil 500mg - 180 Capsules - Pure High Quality Product
Offered by Hellenia

3.0 out of 5 stars Rash, 7 April 2014
I developed a rash after taking this krill oil for about a week. Had to give it to my brother to finish off.

Mocktails: 200 Delicious & Alcohol-Free Cocktails
Mocktails: 200 Delicious & Alcohol-Free Cocktails
by Kester Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 7 April 2014
My friends and I were having a mocktail party. This book proved to be invaluable. Daiquiris, mojitos, pina coladas....all delicious and easy to make.

Omron Eco Temp Basic Thermometer
Omron Eco Temp Basic Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars A good thermometer, 7 April 2014
This thermometer is reliable and easy to use. For the price, it's not bad value either. For anyone on a budget, I would say this is a good buy.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Coarse Micro-Minerals Pink Replacement Rollers (Set of 2)
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Coarse Micro-Minerals Pink Replacement Rollers (Set of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 April 2014
My hubby's feet have really dry skin especially on the soles which is worsened after playing football. Thankfully his feet are not smelly at all so I didn't mind doing him a mini pedicure switching between the two types of rollers. Took all the effort out of it and he now has prettier feet than me. Great!

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Offered by EveryDay-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Revolutionary product, 7 April 2014
My hubby's feet have really dry skin especially on the soles which is worsened after playing football. Thankfully his feet are not smelly at all so I didn't mind doing him a mini pedicure with this. Took all the effort out of it and he now has prettier feet than me. Great!

Judge Basics Multi Stemer Insert Fits 16, 18, 20cm HX12
Judge Basics Multi Stemer Insert Fits 16, 18, 20cm HX12
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 7 April 2014
I've not quite got the hang of steaming food yet. A lot of my attempts have been diasters with food being barely steamed to food being incinerated. I think it might take a while longer to figure it out.

Lekue Beginners Survival Cookbook

Red Plastic Handle Curly Hair Styling Round Bristles Brush Comb
Red Plastic Handle Curly Hair Styling Round Bristles Brush Comb
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 April 2014
Wonderful hairbrush for styling short to mid length hair. Especially good for creating volume. Does start to wear after 6 months of use but not bad for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11