Profile for Red_Rum > Reviews

Red_Rum

Trojan Presents: Classic Reggae - The Soundtrack to Jamaica
Trojan Presents: Classic Reggae - The Soundtrack to Jamaica

4.0 out of 5 stars Get skankin'..!, 15 Feb 2014
This has rekindled my love for the reggae beat. Disc 1 is my favourite, particularly the original ska tunes. They have such an infectious happiness, no-one can resist, even had my 86 year old mother tapping along, and believe me, that's a big deal! Disc 2 isn't quite as good, find myself skipping through a few. Overall, a really good musical history lesson of the reggae vibe and totally recommend as an introduction. I actually think a ska revival is well overdue! :-) xx

Womens Rocket Dog Tavern Black Ankle Biker Boots SIZE 7
Womens Rocket Dog Tavern Black Ankle Biker Boots SIZE 7

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots were made for walking.., 9 Jan 2013
These boots were on offer and I needed some chunky boots for college, it's an agricultural college so lots of walking over all types of terrain. I don't like wearing wellies all day and wanted something a little different, These fit the bill perfectly, great with skinny jeans. They are quite wide at the top, you could wear chunky socks and still have some room for movement. They are really comfortable, have a fleecy lining, the zipped panel has a subtle contrasting material and they're Rocket Dogs - perfect!

Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 2.
Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 2.
Offered by Amethyst Catering Equipment Ltd (prices inc vat)
Price: 3.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and stylish, 9 Jan 2013
The glasses arrived 3 days after they were supposed to, however, they arrived safely so I'm not too bothered about the lateness. The glasses were well protected within big chunky bubblewrap in a corrugated box, I thought they'd be in their own box as a pair but they looked like they were from a big batch and split up.

The glasses seem sturdy and safe with hot drinks in them, the handles keep cool, although a little rough around the edges. I specifically wanted them big enough for our Tassimo lattes, so I checked the volume and you can easily get 350 ml in them. Overall they are nice glasses and a decent size, the spoons are a nice addition and are plenty long enough to reach the bottom, so you could use the glasses for sundaes or desserts.

Lovely Brushed Satin Gold Colour Twin 2 Picture Folding Photo Frame Gift - Takes 2 Pictures 6 x 4 inches - Portrait
Offered by Cygnet Gifts
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely frame, 9 Jan 2013
I bought this to put pictures of my children in and give to my mother. Really pleased with it and was packaged really well.

United Nude Women's Fold Hi Fog Ankle Boots 4808010805A11 7 UK
United Nude Women's Fold Hi Fog Ankle Boots 4808010805A11 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally recommend!, 9 Jan 2013
I love these boots, I have two pairs, different colours. I would have a pair in every colour if they weren't so expensive! Always get admiring looks and compliments about them. They're great with skinny jeans or skirts with tights and are comfortable and true to size. Buy them!

Irregular Choice Women's Miaow Gold/Black Ankle Boots 3432-2H 6.5 UK
Irregular Choice Women's Miaow Gold/Black Ankle Boots 3432-2H 6.5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Very gold in colour - not silver as in the picture!!, 9 Jan 2013
I bought these for my daughter as she has always liked this style and they were a really good price. I read the reviews and noted that they said they were gold rather than the silver that they look in the picture. I was hoping they would be a champagne colour, but they were a real yellow gold. My daughter didn't like them so they were returned :(

The 2nd Law
The 2nd Law
Offered by Side Two
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars New Muse, 30 Oct 2012
This review is from: The 2nd Law (Audio CD)
Love it! Very different from their previous albums. Lots of people don't like it but I applaud their diversity. There is some truly dreadful, boring music out there, this is risky and controversial, we need more of it! Muse's albums have always spawned epic tunes and this is no exception.

Retro Black & White Squares 4 Panel Glass Ceiling Light Shade
Retro Black & White Squares 4 Panel Glass Ceiling Light Shade

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 1 Feb 2012
I ordered this before Christmas and delivery was expected early Jan, it arrived a few days before Christmas so was very pleased about that. I ordered it for my teenage son's bedroom as he has grown out of his football theme (!) It was easy to attach having managed to unscrew the bulb and plastic ring whilst trying not to obscure the said son's view of the xbox game he was playing. The four glass panels simply hang from the frame, easy to attach but opposing panels have to be done simultaneously to keep it from tipping and losing a panel! Once complete it looks really stylish, I like Retro and son is happy, so I am too.

Oliepops Black Laptop Case fits 15.4; 15.6-17" LIMITED EDITION
Oliepops Black Laptop Case fits 15.4; 15.6-17" LIMITED EDITION

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous.., 28 July 2011
I love it! Very stylish, had lots of compliments. Plenty of room for my Sony Vaio plus accessories. Really sturdy, with carry handle and removable shoulder strap. Fantastic price, seen it much more expensive elsewhere. Delivery was really quick. Nothing bad to say about it at all, everyone should have one, check out the different colours and designs!!