Profile for Jess > Reviews

Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength for Darker Hair Colours
Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength for Darker Hair Colours
Offered by Low Cost Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars B4 colour, 21 July 2011
For about 9 years I have been dyeing my hair all sorts of colours , but for the past three or so it's been very dark brown/black.
I decided about two months ago to go back to my natural colour (very light brown/very dark blonde) in order to go lighter for summer.I originally tried a prelightener but this left my hair patchy and very ginger , which was expected , I then put a dye on top which made it even slighty but still I was left with patchy hair.
I waited a few weeks to try again when I came across this in superdrug. I read the box and was suprised to see this wasnt a lightener , it works by shrinking the hair colour molecules which are then washed out , and it leaves you with what is your natural colour ( as other reviews have stated , this could be different to what you thought it was going to be because of thr colour your hair was dyed previously)
The process is very much like home colours where you mix two chemicals to make the dye , however this product does smell weird , rotten eggs and flowers together lol.
However that didnt put me off because I wrapped my head in cling film ( it is recommended,to keep the heat in , though you do look very strange to people who dont know what youre doing, as I found out when builders showed up outside my house lol.)
Once the stuff has been on your hair for the amount of time it is VERY IMPORTANT you wash your hair out for the ENTIRE time is states , which is about 10 minutes , or else your dyed colour *could* come bk , and then its wasted. Also dont trust what your hair looks wet , because wet hair looks darker.Do not expect this to go blonde it should go to the colour you had before not brilliant blonde. It gets rid of the colour , in prep for a new colour , not a lightener or bleach.
When my hair was done it was lighter apart from the tips which were only slightly lighter , but it looked even, I was then able to put a colour on top which evened out well.
I would recommend this product if you want an alternative to bleach ,though use a good conditioner and read the instructions through a lot .

Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 10.1 inch Tablet PC (nVidia Tegra2 1GHz, 1Gb, 16Gb eMMC, WLAN, BT 3.0, Android 3.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Asus eeepad, 21 July 2011
I have spent the past month/two months looking around for a tablet. I needed something that was light with a decent screen that I would be able to type on for when I start uni in September. I decided straight away that I wasnt interested in an ipad (just personal preference) and I was looking at ones that have come from China , but some of them had bad reviews which put me off, I then decided to look at what is available on the high street and from then cut the list down by price which left me with two. This one and the Acer android tablet.
I began looking at reviews of these two on youtube,which is very helpful as most of the videos on there are just ordinary people trying to help people like me who cant make up their mind.Inthe end I bought this from comet, instead of Amazon.
I am really happy with this tablet , the shape and design of it is really good ,its very sleek and light which is handy if you like reading books or typing. The screen is also very clear and nice to watch films etc on.
The onscreen keyboard works well and once you get the hang of typing on it , its really very good.
The added bonus of having a keyboard dock is very appealing , and adds another 8 hours or so battery life, I decided against the keyboard because I have a laptop but from what I've seen it works very well and gives you usb ports.
Also this tablet runs on Android 3.1 now (Once you update)
I can only see three downsides with this tablet ;
-The lack of USB ports on the tablet, this would have been handy if there were one , but it isnt the end of the world not having one ,microsd/ my cloud will help if you need it.
-The speakers are okay , but can be quite quiet if you are in a crowded room, earphones work well with it though
-There is no led light on the back with the camera ,isnt actually a problem just it would of been nice to have one.

Even with these MINOR faults I have still given it 5 stars because the good outweighs the bad. I love this tablet and I am very happy with it and I am glad that I picked this tablet above anything else.

LuvTab BLACK Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 10.1 inch Multifunctional / Multi Angle Luxury Executive Wallet / Cover / Stand / Typing Case - Fits all versions / models
Offered by Laptop Kit UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Asus case, 21 July 2011
I bought my tablet last week and have been looking for a case which fits well, and is quality for money.
If you're looking for the same then look here!
The case itself is very well made, however I bought the red version of this from the same seller on ebay rather then on Amazon, the stiching on the case is very professional and is of a high standard, so you know its going to last.
The spaces for the components on the tablet e.g the camera , are well finished again to a high standard.
Using the case as a stand works extremely well and makes typing on the tablet very easy.
The seller is very professional and I would definitely recommend them to anyone, delivery time was fast ,about 2 days from purchase.
So if you are looking for a safe , stylish , slim way to carry your eee pad , from a trusted seller who delivers a good service then this is the product for you!