Profile for Suzanne Greenhill > Reviews

Content by Suzanne Greenhill

Suzanne Greenhill

yeah fashion 3d bling leather wallet card flip Case Cover Skin For Motorola Moto E XT1021 XT1022 XT1025 (dragonfly blue)
Offered by bling-cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical but stylish, 11 Nov. 2014
A really pretty phone case which is also practical. I love it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 14 Jun. 2014
Arrived in plenty of time. The card was much bigger than I expected which was an extra bonus. Just wish it had 21st birthday daughter on the front instead of inside the card, but overall a great purchase.

No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday:  A Very Funny Romantic Novel
No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday: A Very Funny Romantic Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought on kindle in the sale, 9 Jan. 2014
I only bought this book on kindle as it was on offer but it was one of the best books I have read for a long time. I was laughing out loud as I worked my way through it. Well done Tracy Bloom, I will be on the look out for more of your books.

Doctor Who 12-inch 50th Anniversary Collector Edition Dalek
Doctor Who 12-inch 50th Anniversary Collector Edition Dalek
Offered by Millsons Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Husbands Christmas Pressie, 9 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my husband to add to his collection of daleks. The only down side is the fact it does not move like the other remote controlled daleks he has, although it does speak. However he loved the fact it was a special edition for 2013.

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fabulous read, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Wish Upon a Star (Kindle Edition)
I love Trisha Ashley books and the feel good factor you get from them. I can curl up with her book and escape from the world!

GLITZY GIZMOS LILAC GLITTER PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH FOR SAMSUNG CHAT CH@T335 S3350
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 29 Sept. 2013
Fed up with seeing the boring black phone cases everywhere, so this was just what I wanted. Phone fits perfectly and the magnetic clip keeps it closed. Perfect.