Profile for FAST BUYER > Reviews

Content by FAST BUYER

FAST BUYER

Page: 1 | 2
High Speed (Category 2) 1.2 Meter Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI cable with 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 July 2014
A good quality item at a reasonable price. Recommended seller fast delivery..

FREEdi YouTube Downloader
FREEdi YouTube Downloader

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: FREEdi YouTube Downloader (App)
Put simply, If you like You Tube and you have an Android Phone then this app is a must. It allows you to download the videos onto your device quickly, without any fuss and watch them whenever you want without needing WI FI.

Dork Diaries: Skating Sensation
Dork Diaries: Skating Sensation
Price: 3.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Jan 2014
Lighthearted and fun book, I enjoyed reading it. It's one of the best in the saga! I would recommend it to 8-13 years of age.

Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3)
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3)
Offered by Gamexpress
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Addictive game., 20 April 2013
This game was recommended to me by a friend so i thought i would give it a go. What a blast i have had on it! it is in a similar vein to GTA4. Very adult themed but funny also, so addictive and time passes very quickly.Great game.

Power Hand Bar Straps Weight Lifting Straps Cotton Webbing Wrist Wraps Strengthen Training Workout Exercise Fitness Straps
Offered by BODYPOWER-UK
Price: 2.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 April 2013
The straps are good value for the price and seem to be well made but the straps are a bit too short compared to others.

Panasonic RP-HTX7AE-G Retro Style Monitor Headphones - Green
Panasonic RP-HTX7AE-G Retro Style Monitor Headphones - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones!, 20 April 2013
Excellent sound for the price, and nice retro style to them. It blocks out a lot of outside noise, and is better than any other previous headphones I've had. They are very good quality and I am very pleased with them. Definitely a 5 star!!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2013 12:15 PM BST

New Style Boutique (Nintendo 3DS)
New Style Boutique (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Shop4World
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game, 20 April 2013
Very good game, very playable and enjoyable. You can unlock loads of things on there, but when you have completed the game it does get boring because there is nothing more to unlock! But overall, a very good game.

Panasonic RP-HTX7AE-P Retro Style Monitor Headphones - Pink
Panasonic RP-HTX7AE-P Retro Style Monitor Headphones - Pink
Price: 41.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, 5 Feb 2013
My Daughter loves these headphones. Very comfortable, good sound cancelling before you play music. Good sound and quality feel for the price, I would recommend.

Highlander Echo 400 Sleeping Bag - Deep Blue/Castle Grey
Highlander Echo 400 Sleeping Bag - Deep Blue/Castle Grey
Price: 23.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm nights sleep., 28 April 2012
Very happy with the bags despite a long delay arriving in stock. Bought two and used for a week in North Wales in April seemed good quality. Very warm bag, wasn't too difficult to get back in its storage bag afterwards. The only minor criticism would be that the zip is very fiddly and could easily be broken if you don't take your time with it.

Humax Foxsat HDR 500GB Freesat HD Digital TV Recorder (Requires Satellite Dish) (Old model) (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement for Sky., 15 Mar 2012
I cancelled my sky subscription after months of deliberation and now just wish I had done it sooner!!I can honestly say that I dont miss it now. I have already got a Humax pvr 160gb in the bedroom which I have owned for nearly 3 years without fault. I had done plenty of research and Humax are probably the best alternative on the market to Sky. I went for the freesat over the freeview simply because I could use my existing sky dish and freesat has more channels. I was very pleased how easy the unit connected up right where the old sky unit had with nothing needing to be altered. I had already checked before hand that I had two lines coming into the house from my Sky dish (which it needs so you can watch one channel and record another at the same time).
Overall I am really pleased with the Humax, Its a nice looking machine and the storage capacity is immense.I like the way it stores your recorded programs into neat files and the series link seems to work well.It does have a couple of very minor niggles one of these being the remote is not as responsive as sky was and has to be pointed directly at the unit. I did not feel that I could give the full five stars but I'm being fussy. I have to say that compared to the Sky unit it does come 2nd place in most aspects but not by much. As a non-subscription alternative to Sky you really cant go wrong and Humax have done a great job on this machine. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2