Profile for Abigail Ibbitson > Reviews

Content by Abigail Ibbitson

Abigail Ibbitson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
east2eden Full Wicker Durable Shopping Basket Style Hamper with Cotton Gingham Liner
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic picnic basket, 27 Aug 2014
I don't normally like to purchase items that have no reviews, but seeing that the seller was east2eden, and I have previously purchased from them through amazon and not been disappointed, I decided to take a chance.
Soooo glad I did.

The picnic basket is fantastic value and quality for the price I paid.
I ordered on Thursday afternoon and received it, (extremely well packaged) on Tuesday morning (and that was with the August bank holiday weekend in between) Great service !

The basket is good quality, good strong handle, and the cotton gingham lining is of a nice thick quality.
It looks exactly like the picture (if not better), and is a good large size to put a picnic in.
It even looks so nice, that I plan to have it on display when not in use, as it looks too nice to hide away.

Overall, I am extremely happy with my purchase, so much so, that I have just ordered a second one that I plan to fill with a fine bottle of port, fine cheeses, preserves, chocolates and other Christmas treats as a gift for my parents at Christmas. It will look perfect, and , when its empty they will have a lovely shopping/storage basket afterwards.
Perfect !
Would definitely recommend this product !

6 X Knickerbocker Glory Glasses
6 X Knickerbocker Glory Glasses
Offered by Flissy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great not just for ice cream sundaes but also for ..., 5 Aug 2014
Lovely retro style. Great not just for ice cream sundaes but also for smoothies and frothy milkshakes too. Would recommend.

Galvanised Steel Serving Buckets 10cm - Set of 4 | Mini Bucket, Metal Bucket, Chip Bucket, Ash Tray Bucket
Offered by Rainbow Florist Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a great novelty item and have so far been well used ..., 5 Aug 2014
Saw these being used for chips in a country pub and just had to get some. These are a great novelty item and have so far been well used for chips / onion rings etc. Would recommend

Long Handle S/S coffee or ice cream spoon set of 6
Long Handle S/S coffee or ice cream spoon set of 6
Offered by Indiabazaar

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to go with my new retro sundae dishes, 5 Aug 2014
Perfect to go with my new retro sundae dishes. Quality is not great but can't grumble for the price I paid.

Mason Cash Hearts Mixing Bowl Pink 29cm | Size 12 Mixing Bowl, Ceramic Mixing Bowl
Offered by Revelation At Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug 2014
Beautiful bowl. Only slight downside is that its really heavy, but other than that, I love it.

Retro Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Hanging Metal Sign
Retro Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Hanging Metal Sign
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great pieces. I ordered two, 5 Aug 2014
These are great pieces. I ordered two, one for each of my daughters, but I may well order more to give as gifts.gifts.They are really good quality and great price. Much better than I had hoped. Would definitely recommend.

east2eden Vintage Farm Shop Style Wooden Slatted Apple Crate Display (Medium)
east2eden Vintage Farm Shop Style Wooden Slatted Apple Crate Display (Medium)
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for storing my potatoes and looks good too, 5 Aug 2014
Great for storing my potatoes and looks good too. The box is quite strong but I wouldn't feel confident picking it up by the rope handles in case they snapped, but they do look good.

east2eden French Brown Vintage Wooden Condiment Holder Serving Crate Box Kitchen Storage Party Barbecue

4.0 out of 5 stars A good size, and compartments are a generous size too, 5 Aug 2014
A good size, and compartments are a generous size too, although you are restricted to just 4 items . The item is quite rustic but well made. Perfect for BBQs

Sass & Belle Vintage Hanging Heart Decoration
Sass & Belle Vintage Hanging Heart Decoration
Offered by Glint

5.0 out of 5 stars but I wanted them to hang on my dresser and they are a perfect size for what I wanted, 5 Aug 2014
Theses are lovely. They are small, but I wanted them to hang on my dresser and they are a perfect size for what I wanted. I liked them so much that I ordered a couple more to hang on the door handles on my wardrobe too. Would definitely recommend for hanging on dressers, cupboard or wardrobe doors etc. or for hanging on the Christmas tree.

World Of Flavours Italian 500ml Large Glass Oil And Vinegar Dispensers
World Of Flavours Italian 500ml Large Glass Oil And Vinegar Dispensers

5.0 out of 5 stars really good value for money, 5 Aug 2014
Lovely looking bottles and they pour really well. Would make a lovely gift. Also, really good value for money. Some others that I have seen would cost the same just for one bottle, but here, you are getting a set of two for a great price. Would definitely recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3