Profile for Danny > Reviews

Content by Danny

Danny (Manchester)

Page: 1 | 2
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (PC CD)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (PC CD)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars BE WARNED!!!, 20 Mar 2014
This game is like computer Crack!! you will be seriously addicted. I stop playing video games about 15 years ago and bought this sim with the intention of gaining insight on reversing HGV's. I can't remember what the outside of my house looks like I'm that addicted. The only game that doesn't involve guns, bombs, exploding tanks,car jacking and saving the damsel in distress that will have you hooked!

Buy it ;P

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, 25 Feb 2014
they fit snugg and there seems to be some elasticity in then only minute but just enough which suits me. Nice colour also.

7dayshop R7 Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Headphones with Handsfree Mic. - Designer Headband - Ideal for use with Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Apple ipod, Apple iPad, All Apple iPhones incl. 4s, 5, Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets, Skype etc - Matt Black Finish
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality for a small price, 25 Feb 2014
When I ordered these head phones I was little skeptical however there are brilliant the only let down is the foam cushioning I suggest buying the leather pads. But all in all great product for the price. Also once they are paired to a phone or computer it is difficult to pair them to another device to do this switch them off then hold the power button until they power up and they flash red and blue then release the power button.

Be Your Own Confidence Coach: Easy Techniques to Achieve Ultimate Self-confidence
by Kirsty Ginman

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Little read, 2 Mar 2013
Top techniques to boost confidence I do like this book. There are exercises you must follow and believe me they really do help change your ways of thinking and boost your confidence.

Listen & Learn Japanese (Dover Language Guides Listen and Learn)
Listen & Learn Japanese (Dover Language Guides Listen and Learn)
by Miwa Kai
Edition: Audio CD

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 2 Mar 2013
If you want to learn a language from audio then try and find the "brand teach yourself" or if your really lucky you may stumble on old readers digest trust me they are the best I don't rate this pimsuler company I think its bobbins!!!

The Personal Trainer's Business Survival Guide
The Personal Trainer's Business Survival Guide
by Kirk Galiani

3.0 out of 5 stars Good For the USA, 2 Mar 2013
This book is full of useful information however it is based on some one who is deciding to go self employed in America. Although it does have some handy tips and shows great business plans and strategies to getting and keeping clients.

KC-Electronics Sony Xperia T Grey Adjustable Strap Jogging Walking Sports Armband
Offered by ONX3

2.0 out of 5 stars for a small to medium arm, 15 Jan 2013
Not for me my muscles in my arm get quite big when my arm is contracted and this band just moves over the top of my bicep and causes a red soreness.

This is ideal for a woman or a teenage boy.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2013 5:14 PM GMT

by LEARN SPANISH TEACHING COURSE. SPANISH LEARNING COURSE. READERS DIGEST. AT HOME WITH SPANISH. PIMSLEUR PROGRAMMED LEARNING TAPES. £29.99.
Edition: Audio Cassette

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 15 Jan 2013
I love this product and have converted it to mp3 and it is fantastic I now speak Spanish really well and my friends from Spain were shocked how good I have become and all is from the tape set.

Casio Gents Illuminator Watch F-108WH-4AEF
Casio Gents Illuminator Watch F-108WH-4AEF

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazy, 8 Jan 2013
I love this watch I only wear it when training clients as I am a personal trainer and I find it very use full it has two main functions and that's stop watch and an alarm.

Absolutely fantastic.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Well Tight, 27 Dec 2012
Hi people you can check my pic its my torso and the reason I say this, is you can get an idea of your build and will the item fit you. I ordered a large I usually order medium as I am 5,9 and about 80kg but it was still really tight. I should of got an extra large the tights however are about right.

Hope this helps you out.

Page: 1 | 2