Profile for Aubrey A. > Reviews

Content by Aubrey A.

Aubrey A.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Bought for my wife and she loves it, 21 Sept. 2014
Well made. Great. Bought for my wife and she loves it.

Ralph Lauren Baseball Cap 1595106 Navy
Ralph Lauren Baseball Cap 1595106 Navy
Offered by Jethwas

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cap, but not what I ordered (colour-wise), 3 Sept. 2014
Nice cap, but not what I ordered (colour-wise). It appears as though I was given what they had in stock.

Guidance Note 3: Inspection & Testing
Guidance Note 3: Inspection & Testing
by The IET

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Feb. 2014
If you're considering taking the 2391 exam, this is a must. I used it for the 2330 and it will definitely come in handy throughout my time as an electrician. Would use seller again.

Practical Guide to Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
by Christopher Kitcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Feb. 2014

Philips SensoTouch RQ12/50 3D Ultra Track Replacement Shaving Head Unit
Philips SensoTouch RQ12/50 3D Ultra Track Replacement Shaving Head Unit

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 6 Feb. 2014
Fits well, cuts clean and smoothe. Hope it last for 18 to 24 months, as recommended. Thus far, I'm happy.

2pcs New Earhooks for Aliph Jawbone Icon Hero Catch Bombshell Ace Thinker Rogue Wireless Bluetooth Headset Ear Hook Loop Clip Earhook Hooks Loops Clips Earloop Earclip Earloops Earclip Replacement Part Parts + Black Sea International Logo Good Quality Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth (random color) 7X6"
Offered by Black Sea International

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy, 6 Feb. 2014
Did not fit my headpiece snuggly enough. Hook easily comes away from the earpiece. Would not recommend if you use your bluetooth regularly like me.