Profile for Claire > Reviews

Set of 5 Multi Coloured Swirl Double Ended Nail Art Dotting/Marbleizing tools
Offered by Candy Lighting
Price: 0.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 5 Oct 2013
I found these very easy to use despite never having used any dotting tools before. Very happy with these. Great value for money.

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 6-in-1 Pack By Terrapin
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Oct 2013
This was just what I needed to cover my phone's screen. They are easy to apply and a good fit for a reasonable price.

SHUKAN FASHIONS - NEW VINTAGE RETRO 50s/60s WIRED POLKA DOT BLACK HEADBAND HAIR BAND WRAP HEAD

4.0 out of 5 stars Torn, 5 Oct 2013
I really loved the style and fit of this headband but I was really disappointed that, when it arrived, the seam had come appart and there was a hole about 5cm long. However, for 1.50, it was easier to sew it up myself rather than go to the bother of returning it.

Bling Online Animal Print Tiger Zebra Stripes Leopard Ears Headband. (Leopard Print)
Offered by BlingOnline
Price: 2.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Oct 2013
This headband was exactly what I was looking for as part of a costume for a fancy dress party. Brilliant product for the price (1.95).

SHUKAN FASHIONS - NEW VINTAGE RETRO ROSE BLOOMING NAVY WIRED HEADBAND HAIR BAND WRAP HEAD

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour not as pictured, 5 Oct 2013
I really like the product, however I was disappointed that the colour of the product I received was not true to the one pictured.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7