Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Claire

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Turquoise Blue Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Luxury Floral Petal Smart PU Leather Case Rotating 360 Funky Cover Travel Stand | Includes Free Screen Protector & New Stylus Pen | Professional Cases and Covers with Accessories for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" by iChoose®

4.0 out of 5 stars tablet case, 22 Dec. 2013
This was a nice product, liked the colour and pattern. It fitted my tablet well and was a decent price.

Getting it Right for Boys (Early Years Library) (Professional Development)
Getting it Right for Boys (Early Years Library) (Professional Development)
by Neil Farmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting it Right for Boys, 6 Dec. 2013
Brilliant book. It was very easy to read and very useful for my degree in Early Childhood Studies. I would highly recommend it to all early years practitioners.

Top Trumps Moshi Monsters
Top Trumps Moshi Monsters
Offered by Fun Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Top Trumps Moshi Monsters (Toy)
The children I babysit for (aged 6 and 9) love playing this. They love anything to do with Moshi Monsters so this game is perfect for them.

The Gruffalo
The Gruffalo
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Gruffalo (Paperback)
I absolutely love The Gruffalo! I must have read it hundreds of times to the children I babysit for and I still love it. I have not yet met a child who does not love this story.

Kids in Motion
Kids in Motion
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Kids in Motion (Audio CD)
This is a firm favourite with the children at my pre-school and it keeps them entertained for ages. There are some great songs that everyone loves to dance to. We especially like the Animal Action songs.

LEGO Star Wars 75006: Jedi Starfighter and Kamino
LEGO Star Wars 75006: Jedi Starfighter and Kamino
Offered by Simply 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 5 Oct. 2013
I bought this for a birthday present for an 8 year old. He loves it and is collecting all of the planets.

The Chimpanzees of Happy Town
The Chimpanzees of Happy Town
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 5 Oct. 2013
I absolutely love this book which I bought to share with the pre-school aged children I work with. It really got them thinking about the importance of the environment as well as being a great story with lovely illustrations. Fans of Julia Donaldson should try this rhyming story. Definitely one of my (and the children's) favourites!

Set of 5 Multi Coloured Swirl Double Ended Nail Art Dotting/Marbleizing tools
Set of 5 Multi Coloured Swirl Double Ended Nail Art Dotting/Marbleizing tools
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 5 Oct. 2013
I found these very easy to use despite never having used any dotting tools before. Very happy with these. Great value for money.

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 6-in-1 Pack By Terrapin
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Oct. 2013
This was just what I needed to cover my phone's screen. They are easy to apply and a good fit for a reasonable price.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Torn, 5 Oct. 2013
I really loved the style and fit of this headband but I was really disappointed that, when it arrived, the seam had come appart and there was a hole about 5cm long. However, for £1.50, it was easier to sew it up myself rather than go to the bother of returning it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8