Profile for Te4t0n > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Withings Black Wifi Body Scale
Withings Black Wifi Body Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I live without this before, 7 Sept. 2013
I can't believe I use to use a normal scale before.
Easy to setup. - took me 10 minutes. Using it daily for over 8 months now. I love the historical data, as it's easy to forget where you have been over the year. I use it daily and love it. I have the mobile app and share my data with family so they can also see how i am doing. never had a problem with it and it looks great! - I also now have the pulse from Withings too and the new app My Health Mate displays the data is a more beautiful way and easy to use, with more control over moving through time and zooming in on a period of time etc.

The Fast Diet: The secret of intermittent fasting - lose weight, stay healthy, live longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, factual and a great idea, 7 Sept. 2013
I read about fasting years ago and then again on wholehealthsource blog and then I saw the Horizon program Michael did. - I purchased the book and read it in 2 days. - It's a fantastic read, with plenty of references and science evidence.

It covers the topic of 2 days a week fasting or 1 if your not overweight and fairly healthy etc.. it has loads of ideas specifics about how to apply it in real life and how others found it.

Idea Man: A Memoir by the Co-founder of Microsoft
Idea Man: A Memoir by the Co-founder of Microsoft

4.0 out of 5 stars Good start, boring middle, ok end, 7 Sept. 2013
I got this book after reading Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography. This doesn't live up to that, but it's still good to read. the start of the book for 50-80 pages is quiet interesting all about the early days in computing and Microsoft. But then it also covers all of Paul's activities after Microsoft which i wasn't too happy with as it was all just him selling himself.. You didn't see much about his failures or regrets etc.. but the end of the book got back to computing and end ok.

Withings Pulse Wireless Activity and Heart Rate Tracker - Black
Withings Pulse Wireless Activity and Heart Rate Tracker - Black
Offered by japanese samurai sell

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, light, easy and affordable, 7 Sept. 2013
I was excited to see my new Withings Pulse arrive when I got home from work. It was nicely packaged, with a quick install guide. It took less then 2 minutes to get up to speed and start using it. - I found it needed to be charged that night, so I couldn't use the sleep monitoring. But the step count, heart rate monitoring and calories burned all worked perfectly fine.

It synced easily (bluetooth, enabled and broadcasting to paired devices) and myhealthmate displays the data beautifully. I have the wifi scales too, so all my data is now in one place!

Mens Quality Leather Belt Made in UK
Mens Quality Leather Belt Made in UK
Offered by Belt Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful belt, 13 Aug. 2010
I use to be a waist of 36, went up a bit and ordered a 44' Belt from here. The Belt was well packaged. I had a very quick delivery and a quick reply to my email I sent them as well. The belt its self is beautiful, nice buckle and good quality leather, a good build.

SanDisk 8GB Micro Cruzer USB Flash Drive
SanDisk 8GB Micro Cruzer USB Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic USB Storage, 11 Aug. 2010
We have 4 of these in our family and have them for years. They are very good as the USB connection is retractable! I have lost pen drives in the past due to hitting it by accident and snapping them! The speed is great, according to reviews even now in 2010! these are still up there with some of the best.

Gembird 10m CAT5e Molded Strain Relief Patch Cord Cable with 50 Micron Plugs
Gembird 10m CAT5e Molded Strain Relief Patch Cord Cable with 50 Micron Plugs
Offered by Accessories Arena

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable, 11 Aug. 2010
Cable came fast, good packaging, works fine. This is a simple ethanet 45 cable, which did the job for me at uni for 2 years.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable, 11 Aug. 2010
The cable is as described for a Nokia 5800, data cable is perfect condition and works great had it over a year now and still using it.

Hanson HX5000 Glass Electronic Bathroom Scale
Hanson HX5000 Glass Electronic Bathroom Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Scales, 11 Aug. 2010
I weighed 21 stone, the scales worked perfectly and still do. I have had them for a year and have never had different readings or problems with them. They are good value for money. I also got a free will smith poster with mine and it wasn't advertised!!!

Life Without Bread: How a Low-Carbohydrate Diet Can Save Your Life
Life Without Bread: How a Low-Carbohydrate Diet Can Save Your Life
by Christian B Allan

5.0 out of 5 stars Low Carb Diet book review, 24 Sept. 2009
This book is a good read. It has a lot of great information about why some people should eat a low carb diet and to do so. I have read metabolic typing and this book really helped me understand why some people need less carbs and more fat/protein in their diets. I recently read another book called "Sugar busters!" - A dumbed down version of Life without Bread. Life Without bread is a fantastic book!

Page: 1 | 2