Profile for 1314ted > Reviews

The Times Table Album (Maths For Music Lovers) CD with Lyric Booklet
The Times Table Album (Maths For Music Lovers) CD with Lyric Booklet
Offered by Payne Educational Music

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot hear the words, 2 Feb. 2015
I hate giving negative reviews but this CD is so bad I am really annoyed I have wasted money on it. The child who sings these songs cannot actually sound many of the words correctly, and struggles to hit the high notes all the way through. We cannot understand the half of the words. My husband refuses to listen to it it is so appalling! Even my kids who are 5 and 7 years old were in hysterics it is so bad.
Twenny seven, fordy two, - speak properly please !!!!!!!!!

Baby Brains: The Smartest Baby in the Whole World
Baby Brains: The Smartest Baby in the Whole World
by Simon James

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 5 Oct. 2012
My 3 year old daughter loves to play "baby brains" by pretending to be a doctor and reading the newspaper. It is our pet name for her whenever she does anything clever. Her favourite bit in the book is the "I WANT MY MUMMY!" moment.
The main message of this story acts as a gentle reminder to all ambitious parents that children (no matter how clever) still need the basic things in life the most - time with mummy and daddy.
- I know a few "tiger mummies" that could benefit from the lessons in this book!
We have since bought the other two Baby Brains stories and they are equally good and are funny enoughto be re-read many times

Technote 7" and 8" Bongo Set with Padded Bag - Red and Natural Stripe
Technote 7" and 8" Bongo Set with Padded Bag - Red and Natural Stripe

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 26 Aug. 2011
I bought these for my two kids to bash about on (they are not much more expensive than the toy ones) plus my husband is an ex-drummer so he enjoys giving them a good old bash too. They are excellent quality and sound great. There is a key to tighten them also. I'm very impressed for the price and glad I didn't bother with the toy versions.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price, 26 Aug. 2011
I bought a few of these frames hoping that I would save a bit of money. However you can tell they are cheap; the gold is blotchy and putting the pictures in them is hardwork as the catches are fiddly and stiff.
I would say this is a good product if you really do have a limited budget but if you are just trying to save money you'll probably end up getting more expensive ones anyway like I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product for little kids, 26 Aug. 2011
I bought this for my two young daughters to play with as a guitar and it has proved surprisingly robust. I'm afraid I cannot comment on its quality as a proper instrument as they are only really using it as a toy but its served its purpose for us and is better quality than the other toy versions out there.

ABC 123 Alphabet and number songs and rhymes
ABC 123 Alphabet and number songs and rhymes
by Peter Pan's Pixie Players
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 Aug. 2011
My two daughters (2yrs and 3 yrs) both love this CD. My youngest can now happily sing the whole alphabet.

Picnic Time Nursery Box Canvas Art Print - Childrens Art - Wall Decor - Framed Ready to Hang - Buy two or more get Free UK Delivery, 20 inch x 24 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice quality, 26 Aug. 2011
Ive just received this picture and I'm delighted with it. The frame and the canvas are very good quality and the colours are vibrant.

Melissa & Doug 12138 Jumbo Brown Teddy Bear Plush Toy
Melissa & Doug 12138 Jumbo Brown Teddy Bear Plush Toy

1.0 out of 5 stars roll up roll up!, 26 Aug. 2011
I was actually astounded at the poor quality of this bear as it is really expensive. I have seen better quality bears given away at the fairground!

I had bought it for my daughters birthday and was really looking forward to watching her dive onto it as it is larger than her - but all I ended up doing was putting it straight back in the box and returning it for a refund. It doesnt look anywhere near as nice as in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 15 Aug. 2011
I was not sure that this was going to be a good product as I could see others on Amazon that were 5 times this price. I was nicely suprised when the pictures arrived (I bought a few of them with different princesses on) They are fabulous quality, nice and lightweight and easy to hang as there are prepared slots in the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is a boot bag, 15 Aug. 2011
I cant find a lot to say about a boot bag except this is good quality and I've no complaints!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5