ARRAY(0xaa93057c)

Profile for MISS D A MILLS > Reviews

Content by MISS D A MILLS

MISS D A MILLS

ROTATING 360 LEATHER CASE COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR APPLE IPAD 2 AND 3 AND IPAD 4 4TH GEN - BY SMARTPHONEZ_UK (PURPLE)
Offered by FatGadgets UK
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 17 Jan 2014
I live this case. It supports my iPad perfectly. The 360 feature is perfect. Looks smart and I loved the price

On Becoming a Person
On Becoming a Person
by Carl R. Rogers
Price: 9.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Touching read, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: On Becoming a Person (Paperback)
I purchased this as it's on my reading list for uni. I expected it to be a hard read. Although I use it as a reference book the way Rogers writes here is really emotive and insightful. I've learnt a lot from picking at different sections and using the index. Great for anyone interested in psychology and person centred counselling and people in general.

Trojan Presents: Classic Reggae - The Soundtrack to Jamaica
Trojan Presents: Classic Reggae - The Soundtrack to Jamaica
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel good music, 17 Jan 2014
I bought this for my dad as a Christmas gift and kept the download for myself. I love reggae and ska s I knew most of the tracks but some not so known on there too. Great for party music or to get through the chores. Definitely recommend if you're looking for old school reggae. Love it.

Ravel Ladies Watch R0119.04.2
Ravel Ladies Watch R0119.04.2
Price: 4.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Jan 2014
Really comfortable to wear and looked good.
The actual watch face is smaller than picture suggests. Great for the price though.

The Carl Rogers Reader
The Carl Rogers Reader
by Carl R. Rogers
Price: 10.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for uni, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Carl Rogers Reader (Paperback)
I purchased the book as it was on my reading list for uni. Ended up really enjoying it, more than I thought I would. Obviously it's not a book to read cover to cover but as a reference it's great