Profile for Sir Ron > Reviews

Content by Sir Ron

Sir Ron (Romford, Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Kite DAB Digital FM Personal Portable Pocket Handheld Radio Battery Powered / Headphones - Black
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase, 8 April 2016
Just received this DAB radio and find it is so light and easy to use. The reception is far superior to the old one that I am replacing and the quality of sound is fantastic. I would recommend this radio to anyone that is looking for a portable and personal radio. Only allowed to give 5 stars but actually needs 10.

CUBOT X12 5.0'' IPS Android 5.1 Unlocked LTE 4G Smartphone Quad Core 1GB/8GB Dual SIM Cellphone Phablet (Golden)
Offered by Kingto Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor phone, good Amazon service........., 21 Jan. 2016
Nice looking phone and appears to be value for money. The phone I had failed miserably within a month. Suddenly switched itself on and started to display lines of Chinese characters. Only way to stop it was to remove the battery as it would not respond to the off button. Once rebooted it kept removing my apps from the screen. Then while I was reading the news it suddenly changed the display to my contacts list. Enough is enough. Returned the phone to Amazon who very promptly gave a refund. Only decent thing about this purchase was the service received from Amazon. Would suggest if you want a phone this is NOT the one to be looking at.

ELTD Linx 1010 / 1010B 10 inch Tablet HD Clear Screen Protectors [3-Pack] - Premium Ultra-Clear Xtreme Scratch Defender High-Response
Offered by KuGi UK

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!!!!, 16 Nov. 2015
These screen prorectors are too lRge for the linx They do not stick and when removed leave a sticky film on the screen. I will have to clean my screen so as my fingers do not stick to it. Buyer beware, would suggest you think carefully before you buy.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Only good thing was the speed of service from the company, 22 Sept. 2015
This phone case is not fit for anything except the bin. I would return it for a refund but it would cost more to post it back than it is worth. The suction pads that are supposed to hold the phone in the case couldn't even hold a fly. I will be putting my one with the rubbish for disposal. Other buyers should beware that it is cheap and nasty, as reflected in the price. Only good thing was the speed of service from the company. I would have given minus 5 stars if I could do so!!!! BEWARE!!

Premier Housewares Two Tier Dish Drainer, 56 cm - Black
Premier Housewares Two Tier Dish Drainer, 56 cm - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars This has to be one of the worst items I have ever purchased, 5 Aug. 2015
This has to be one of the worst items I have ever purchased. Came self assembly and as usual holes were in the wrong places. The result was that after assembly it would not stand flat. I managed to give it a slight twist to straighten it up but this resulted in the drip tray jammed in place. To clean the drip tray I then had to dismantle the dish drainer. Decided not to reassemble it as the best place for this was the dustbin. Maybe Amazon should offer to pay us customers for scrapping these items. Would have given NO STARS but have to give it something.

HTC Desire C Sim Free Smartphone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
HTC Desire C Sim Free Smartphone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars HTC Desire C Sim Free Smartphone - Black, 10 July 2013
Very poor quality phone. Suddenly decided to do its own thing when inputting numbers as for passwords. Caused me to be locked out of my bank account so often I have consigned it to the skip. Maybe I should have listened to people when they said not to buy HTC. I never will again and recommend the readers of this review to take note. Seriously!

Ghostly secrets of the rich & famous
Ghostly secrets of the rich & famous

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghostly secrets of the rich & famous, 22 July 2012
This is a fascinating read. It appeals to anyone who has an interest in celebrities as well as to anyone who is interested in the paranormal. For those who are sceptical it is possible that they will not be so sceptical after reading this superb book. I will certainly read it again in the not too distant future. Go on, buy it. You know you want to.........

Plumrose Bacon Grill 170 g (Pack of 12)
Plumrose Bacon Grill 170 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Plumrose Bacon Grill 170 g (Pack of 12), 19 July 2012
This is my second purchase of this product and will buy again when my stock gets lower. Very tasty meat with very little fat in the tin. Very rare these days. You will find the meat comes out of the tin and slices easily if kept in the refridgerator for a couple of weeks or more.

Scatter Box Harmony 50 cm Quilted Cushion, Peach
Scatter Box Harmony 50 cm Quilted Cushion, Peach

3.0 out of 5 stars Scatter Box Harmony 50 cm Quilted Cushion, Peach, 19 July 2012
Nice size cushion but filling has gone flat within a few weeks. Not very impressed! Would think seriously about buying another of these cushions.

Toshiba DVR20 Digital DVD Recorder and VCR with Freeview
Toshiba DVR20 Digital DVD Recorder and VCR with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba DVR20 Digital DVD Recorder and VCR with Freeview, 31 May 2012
Fantastic piece of equipment. Managed to transfer my old home movies, (which I had originally copied tp VHS from 8mm film), really easy due to the very good instruction book. Trouble is I now have a piece of equipment surplus to my requirements. Good value for money though as I manged to complete the task I started out to do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8