Profile for Mrs. C. C. Kelly > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. C. Kelly

Mrs. C. C. Kelly "CCK" (Felixstowe, Suffolk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Collins Ultimate Scrabble Dictionary and Word List
Collins Ultimate Scrabble Dictionary and Word List
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Word Perfect...., 6 April 2013
Wanting to upgrade the Scrabble Dictionary (paperback edition) I was using, to a Hard Cover, saw this and thought it looked good and the price was excellent compared to other sellers on the high street. When it arrived, very quickly and well packed, I was very surprised as hadn't expected it to be as Ultimate as it is.
I LOVE IT!
It is large, and it is heavy, but it is a pleasure to sit comfortably and explore this Ultimate Scrabble Dictionary & Word List. Just to read, as there is much to discover. I will get many years of enjoyment from this purchase and it won't fall apart with use, as paperbacks can. And I am also glad to have it Just for Fun. I like having this around and it makes me smile! Oh, and finally, my Scrabble games are improving too!

Quality Sterling Silver Ladies Belcher Chain 18"
Quality Sterling Silver Ladies Belcher Chain 18"
Offered by Luxury in Silver
Price: 14.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 4 Jan 2013
Wasn't sure about buying chain 'blind' to go with small pendant, but read reviews and one in particular gave me confidence to buy it. When it arrived I was thrilled to discover it really was a lovely chain and perfect for the pendant.

EMMA BRIDGEWATER NEW BABY MUG HAPPINESS IS A BUNNY RABBIT
EMMA BRIDGEWATER NEW BABY MUG HAPPINESS IS A BUNNY RABBIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheers!, 4 Jan 2013
One very happy Granddaughter, absolutely delighted with this sweet mug. Her Mother also gave her the bowl and plate for Christmas. This mug is ideal for babies, but also for 21 year old granddaughters.

Cotton Victorian Style Nightdress - Grace - by The 1 for U (Extra Large)
Cotton Victorian Style Nightdress - Grace - by The 1 for U (Extra Large)
Offered by The 1 for U Ltd
Price: 28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 4 Jan 2013
Very pretty nightie/housecoat, in good quality cotton. Washes up beautifully (unlike the 'lawn' type cotton nighties we are seeing these days, that become thin and flimsy and immediately crease, when put on.) Ordered another, and am now hoping The 1 for U sell others made of same good cotton.

Union Jack Rose Square Wall Clock
Union Jack Rose Square Wall Clock
Offered by Jelly Duck
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tick Tock!, 15 Sep 2012
This review is from: Union Jack Rose Square Wall Clock
The clock looked good on the screen, but it was even better when I unpacked and held it. The colour and design is so pleasant. Its in the bathroom and compliments colours and things in there. People admire it and ask where I got such an unusual clock. I enjoy the clock very much and love the tick too!

Church bells sound of Kiev Pechersk Lavra Monastery
Church bells sound of Kiev Pechersk Lavra Monastery
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bells!, 7 Aug 2012
Who would have thought church chimes and bell ringing could be so relaxing and melodic. These are! The Monastery in Kiev-pechersk Lavra have produced a beautiful mix of sounds, that are soothing, addictive, and such a delightful surprise.

Kings Of Kings/Majesty/Beautiful River
Kings Of Kings/Majesty/Beautiful River

4.0 out of 5 stars Joy to hear., 20 April 2012
Have not purchased CD like this for a while and only heard Jarrod Cooper sing a few lines of one of his songs. With the first CD I thought it sounded 'samey' but after playing it several times, now really enjoy it. And I liked the second CD immediately. Very nice to play when resting or meditating on God's Word, and Jarrod brings God's Presence and Word out so clearly as he sings and plays, to the listener.

ENTWINE Pink Handmade 4 Pane Room Divider / Splitter Screens
ENTWINE Pink Handmade 4 Pane Room Divider / Splitter Screens

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to hide!, 20 April 2012
This Entwined Pink Screen is absolutely beautiful. Moving to a new home with 'open plan' arch from sitting room to kitchen, this screen is a perfect size. Perfect colour. And gives itself one look during the day and then a totally new luxurious look at night with curtains closed and side lamps on. I just love the half-open screen to kitchen during day and then the look when its across the arch shutting kitchen off during the evening. The price was amazing and if I could find a reason to, I would buy another! Each person seeing it the first time (and not being in the pink, like me), also think its just lovely. I am so happy I found this on Amazon.

Hama Bermuda 72 CD/DVD Wallet - Pink
Hama Bermuda 72 CD/DVD Wallet - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Neatly pink., 20 April 2012
Great case for my CDs kept on bedside table. Very pleased I bought it and family have commented favourably on the colour and size.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Morning Sunshine!, 20 April 2012
Bought well into the New Year and at same time as unexpected home move, am absolutely delighted with this calendar. The photos are beautiful and each day, when checking to see appointments written in the good sized squares, I can't help but enjoy the month's photo again. I am definitely going to look for something similar from this company towards end of this year!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5