Profile for KMG > Reviews

KMG (Surrey)

NEW SMALL WHITE WOODEN LAUNDRY/WASTE BIN
NEW SMALL WHITE WOODEN LAUNDRY/WASTE BIN

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little bin, 10 April 2013
This little laundry bin looks great in our bedroom. I initially thought its small size would mean it would just be for underwear, but it's bigger than I thought and can hold quite a few bits and pieces. It is quick and easy to put together but it was difficult to get the screws for the lid in the right place and our lid now doesn't close properly. It does look lovely though and can be used for a number of purposes.

DUCK EGG COUNTRY COTTAGE DOUBLE THROW SET WITH PILLOW SHAMS
DUCK EGG COUNTRY COTTAGE DOUBLE THROW SET WITH PILLOW SHAMS

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 April 2013
We ordered the double throw for our kingsize bed in the hope of saving a few pounds. We just about get away with it but I would recommend getting the right size. The throw and pillow shams are beautiful and a lovely quality. It completely transforms the room. Really pleased with the colours too because they look like they do in the photo and this was a help in matching it to our decor.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 10 April 2013
Beautiful image which looks stunning in our living room. It is quite big and the colours are vibrant so it does dominate the room but it really is beautiful. It also arrived quickly and is a good quality print.

Timex Expedition Fullsize Dark Brown Leather Strap Watch -T49261SU
Timex Expedition Fullsize Dark Brown Leather Strap Watch -T49261SU

2.0 out of 5 stars Should be better for the price, 27 Mar. 2013
A really nice looking watch that made a great birthday present for my husband but within months the threading on the straps had come out. This was intially just cosmetic damage and the watch could still be used. However after another couple of months the buckle fell off the watch completely. I have had £10 watches last longer than this! Really disappointed considering the price. It should have been a better quality.

Peril at End House: BBC Radio 4 Full-cast Dramatisation (BBC Radio Collection)
Peril at End House: BBC Radio 4 Full-cast Dramatisation (BBC Radio Collection)
by Agatha Christie
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you guessing, 4 Oct. 2010
I love a good Poirot. Full of twists and turns that will keep you hooked. I like that it's a double CD too - makes it worth the money. I would happily recommend this product.

Agatha Christie: Crooked House (BBC Audio)
Agatha Christie: Crooked House (BBC Audio)
by Agatha Christie
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 4 Oct. 2010
A great plot - really enjoyed listening to it. Considering it's not Poirot (my usual choice of Agatha Christie) I thought it was excellent, and good value for a 2 CD story.