Profile for Sheara Camacho > Reviews

Content by Sheara Camacho

Sheara Camacho "*Just an opinion in a sea of thoughts*" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Wenko Ironing Board Speed, White
Wenko Ironing Board Speed, White

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed...., 12 Oct. 2014
Okay for an ironing board and good size but only 3 stars as I thought the picture was guide only, but having paid a bit extra to find a board with a socket included I was disappointed to have a NON UK SOCKET don't see it in the description itself, rendering the socket bit useless..

Veetee Supreme Basmati Rice 5 kg Jar
Veetee Supreme Basmati Rice 5 kg Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved a problem and was good rice, 19 Nov. 2013
Having had a large over 10kg bag of Tilda basmati chewed by a mouse and having to throw it all away I searched for something I could store the rice in, I then found this with rice included and thought it would do the job. It does a good job of keeping the rice safe from mice and the rice tasted good, no complaints whatsoever, it fit well were I needed it and tasted good :)

Neet® - 3 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH BOX with REMOTE - 3x1 HUB (3 way input 1 output) - 1080p Full HD - v1.3b HDMI Switcher
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 19 Nov. 2013
I got this and after playing around with cables found that my samsung 3d dvd player worked however the echostar box would switch the light on for another box but no image for it, just a blue screen, I emailed Neet and they were quick to resolve the issue and very polite, it seemed the echostar wasn't sending enough power to the neet box, after a power supply was attached I'm instantly connected and sorted, haven't needed the remote but good to have for future as you never know. Both gadgets remote and box were black, my HDMI cables are all gold plated over £15 so dunno if this influences anything. Overall I'm very happy with both product and service. I would have rather not had another power supply as I already have a lot but this is down to my Echostar not the Neet

Blue Elephant Oil Burner
Blue Elephant Oil Burner

5.0 out of 5 stars got it, its pretty, 19 Nov. 2013
this is very pretty, not tiny, but still a good size, does the job so far. It makes a nice decoration when not in use

Lloytron A3104SV 50dB Gain Active Digital TV Antenna - Silver/Black
Lloytron A3104SV 50dB Gain Active Digital TV Antenna - Silver/Black
Offered by eTwist

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed but doing the job, 19 Nov. 2013
I had seen this exact product all in black for cheaper but thought the silver and black to look nicer for the extra, this came all in black, seems to work fairly well, I have bad reception in my room and this seems to be catching most channels including some HD channels, some issues getting the bbc to work when other channels tuned and vice versa but could just be down to my room as even mobile reception gets down in this room for some strange reason, sometimes the good reception starts to get glitchy and I need to readjust, not sure why, this happened with old non HD antenna so again could be the room to blame, I do have a booster connected to is as with previous antenna. I have no outdoor satellite or antennas, no sky or other subscriptions, just freeview. I'm in London E13.

Swanson Neem leaf (500mg, 100 Capsules)
Swanson Neem leaf (500mg, 100 Capsules)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Got as gift they seem to like it, 30 Oct. 2013
When I was taking it for a try I didn't feel too good but it might have been coincidence has some abdominal pain, but could also been caused by my period that was to come soon, havent tried again to see.

Gave to my partner, they appeared to have no side effects, they empty the capsule into I think turmeric powder and warm water, this is their custom when they feel they aren't very well, I cant drink it, but they swear it cleans their system.
As they've tried it longer and used this sort of thing before, still with no complaints I'd give it 5stars.

I did read its good at killing internal parasites but that you shouldn't take it for long periods without stopping though as this can affect your reproduction system, but you'd need to do your own research to verify.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Artist Persson
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Artist Persson

5.0 out of 5 stars Working well, 30 Oct. 2013
I got this as the last mouse of my partner was dying out, maybe it had some mouse poison, dunno, but either way needed a new one.
Looks nice, feels good, functional and no complaints so far, they like it a lot :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job in my studio, 30 Oct. 2013
I have tiles and wooden floors in my tiny studio plus the odd carpet mat.

Comes in small box
Very easy assembly

Very easy to use
light.
small
seems to do a better job than my broom, picks things up well
more convenient than a hoover
easy to twist and turn in various directions in my opinion
the charger plugs in much like you'd plug in your phone chargers rather than docking station saved me space
was rather cheap when I bought it in comparison to some others and does the job

A bit of vibration noise
needs regular checking as hair rolls round the part that collects the dust, I suggest a clean of it after every use, I have a lot of long hair and shed like a dog lol
would be nice if the compartment was removable, it clicks open so might be awkward for some to empty but I manage
small storage of dirt so advised for light use or small areas, our tiny studio fits the bill
needs to be stood against something as wont stand up on its own

Overall I am very happy with it, I'd have paid a bit more for it if I had to, suits me well

12 x 1st Class Standard Self Adhesive Stamp Sheet Royal Mail Post Office
12 x 1st Class Standard Self Adhesive Stamp Sheet Royal Mail Post Office
Offered by julian's Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest I found, 30 Oct. 2013
What can I say really where cheapest I found at the time and do the job, no complaints at all.

Hemline Hook and Bar Fasteners for Skirts Small Black
Hemline Hook and Bar Fasteners for Skirts Small Black
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars more in picture, not sure why the picture says 3 but has more, 30 Oct. 2013
Received, only thing I'd say is the picture makes it look like there are more. No other complaints other than that. Would like more in the description to clarify it better....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4