Profile for Stu > Reviews

Content by Stu

Stu

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cover, 2 Dec. 2014
Good quality and looks nice and sleek on the phone....very happy. Arrived well ahead of the estimated delivery time !!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cover, 2 Dec. 2014
Good quality and look sleek on the phone. Arrived well ahead of the estimated delivery time.....

Cinderella Pact [DVD]
Cinderella Pact [DVD]
Dvd ~ Poppy Montgomery

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighthearted fun movie, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Cinderella Pact [DVD] (DVD)
This is lighthearted and fun and I loved it purely coz it's not supposed to be a real story or real life but just fun entertainment !!

Between
Between
Dvd ~ Poppy Montgomery
Offered by KALEIDOSTORE

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good film, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Between (DVD)
I like Poppy Montgomery so intrigued by this film. Alas, it was pretty bad to put it mildly. Couldn't get past halfway I'm afraid........I had to give one star or I can't comment but otherwise it would be no stars from me !

Braun BNC008BLBL Travel Alarm Clock LED Quartz Mechanism
Braun BNC008BLBL Travel Alarm Clock LED Quartz Mechanism

4.0 out of 5 stars great for travel, 16 April 2014
Neat, clean and simple. What you'd expect from BRAUN. Very easy to use. It was actually a lot smaller than I thought but this turned out to be a blessing as it is great when you travel. I find the alarm loud enough.

Free Fall [DVD]
Free Fall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hanno Koffler
Offered by fat_buddha

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Free Fall [DVD] (DVD)
This is going into my "Favourite Films' folder. It was very true to life and I thought the idea of two policemen getting sexually involved and how they deal with it was great because policemen as a workgroup is not one that comes to mind when conveying gay issues. That being said, I thought the film did a great job in showing what a struggle it can be not just with the characters feelings but the prejudice as well. This is well worth a watch.

Everyone [2004] [DVD]
Everyone [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katherine Billings
Offered by FREETIME

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't finish, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Everyone [2004] [DVD] (DVD)
I couldn't finish this film. Lame story, lame acting. I know they tried but the acting did not pull off what could have been a fun film.....

Floating Skyscrapers [DVD]
Floating Skyscrapers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mateusz Banasiuk

5.0 out of 5 stars compelling, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Floating Skyscrapers [DVD] (DVD)
I got into this film pretty much right away. I found early on I wasn't noticing that I was reading the subtitles as I was really hooked. I enjoy foreign films as you see things from a different perspective. This film seems to follow other European countries in the fact that so much is said in silence. You find yourself needing to think so much more than films in English. This was very down-to-earth and I thought a believable story line. For me personally I really enjoyed this film.