Profile for A. > Reviews

Content by A.

A.

Page: 1 | 2
More4bagz Ladies Womens Owl Fox Horse Canvas Rucksack Backpack Shoulder School College Gym Bag W Faux Leather Trim (Beige / Fox)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Mar 2014
I needed a new bag for work after my previous bag developed a huge hole in it.

When the bag arrived, it was better than I had hoped. It is very comfortable to wear, and the straps are relatively easy to adjust. It has a small zip up pocket inside, and another small open pocket which is perfect for my keys. In the main compartment I can fit in a change of clothes, my lunchbox, and a drinks bottle in it with room to spare. The front and side pockets are perfect for smaller items.

I have had this bag for a little while now, and I cannot fault it. Very happy with it :).

Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor - 50th Anniversary Special [Blu-ray 3D]
Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor - 50th Anniversary Special [Blu-ray 3D]
Dvd ~ Matt Smith
Price: 12.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Jan 2014
I enjoyed this immensely when it was on TV, so was thrilled that it was released so quickly. The 3D is brilliant, and very well done. 5 Stars.

Womens Bella Canvas Zip-Up Hoodie Baby Blue (M)
Womens Bella Canvas Zip-Up Hoodie Baby Blue (M)
Offered by Axent International
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice :), 26 Jan 2014
I bought this hoodie as a replacement for an old one of mine where the zip had broken. I was very happy with this one, as it is very similar to the one that got damaged. It is very comfortable, and fits perfectly. Very happy :).

Monster Slippers Men's & Women's Novelty Fergus Fox Animal Slippers 8 to 11 Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 26 Jan 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my boyfriend. They are very cute, and my boyfriend loves them. If I hadn't just bought myself new slippers, I would have bought myself a pair. Very happy :).

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2 (Blu-ray 3D)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2 (Blu-ray 3D)
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Price: 19.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding, 26 Jan 2014
I have to say, I was pleased to find that you could get the final two films as a set in 3D. It comes with 4 discs, two for each film (one 3D and one 2D). I bought it mainly for the 3D, and the price was very reasonable.

I felt the 3D effects for part one were actually quite disappointing. Although there was more depth to it, it wasn't up to my expectations. Although this may have been because part one wasn't filmed in 3D, and has been converted into 'pseudo 3D' instead.

I put part two on, hoping that the 3D would be better. Happily, I was not disappointed. The 3D in part two is much better, and has been executed brilliantly. Very happy.

Belkin Leather Folio Case for iPod Touch 4G - Verve Black
Belkin Leather Folio Case for iPod Touch 4G - Verve Black
Price: 9.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Oct 2013
I have had this case for a long time now, and it is fantastic. It is well made, and fits well. I am still very happy with this purchase, and would recommend it.

Dempsey Designs Minicraft 28cm Cat Kit Height
Dempsey Designs Minicraft 28cm Cat Kit Height
Price: 8.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Purrfect!, 30 Oct 2013
This cat was fairly easy to make, and the finished product looks lovely. I used different eyes than the ones supplied, which ended up looking superb! He is now sitting in my room, alongside some of my other minicraft creations.

Some of the instructions were a little unclear, and some parts of the cat were a bit fiddly when putting it together. But otherwise I enjoyed making it.

Dempsey Designs Minicraft 35cm Seal Pup Kit Length
Dempsey Designs Minicraft 35cm Seal Pup Kit Length
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets my seal of approval!, 30 Oct 2013
This is one of several minicraft kits I have purchased, and I have yet to be disappointed. This seal was incredibly easy to make. The instructions were very clear, and the finished product looks lovely. I did the nose before stuffing the toy, which worked well (the instructions leave it until last). I am sure that the recipient of the finished product will be thrilled. Would recommend!

Dempsey Designs Minicraft 40cm Penguin Kit Height
Dempsey Designs Minicraft 40cm Penguin Kit Height
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars P-p-p-perfect, 7 April 2013
This penguin was incredibly easy to make. The finished product looks lovely, and is very soft and cuddly. The instructions were very easy to follow. This is my second Minicraft toy, and I would definetely buy them again.

Minicraft Sewing Kit - Fox Cub
Minicraft Sewing Kit - Fox Cub
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines
Price: 9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 29 Jan 2013
This was quite easy to make, and only took me a few days to complete. Some of the instructions were a little unclear, but I enjoyed making it.
It is a lot fluffier than the one in the picture, and the fur does shed a little at first, but not excessively. But it is still very cute when finished, and hopefully the recipient of the finished product will be thrilled.

However, I do recommend that people sew the mouth on before attaching the head to the body (the instructions leave it until last), as I found it very difficult to do as there were no specific instructions about how to do it properly.

Page: 1 | 2