Profile for Cliffy G > Reviews

Rock 'N' Roll Pony
Rock 'N' Roll Pony
Offered by Hausmusik

4.0 out of 5 stars Criminally Underrated, 10 April 2016
This review is from: Rock 'N' Roll Pony (Audio CD)
Such a good singer and songwriter. Criminally underrated. I think she's given up on her pop music career because it wasn't going anywhere. What is up with this world? Great Americana, alt-country songs. Try it. Give her another shot at fame.

Target T-Shirt (Large, Olive)
Target T-Shirt (Large, Olive)
Offered by Dallas Wear Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor sizing., 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Target T-Shirt (Apparel)
meant to be a Large, but more like a medium. No good. Returned.

Spirit/Bonus CD
Spirit/Bonus CD

3.0 out of 5 stars A mixed bag, as usual, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Spirit/Bonus CD (Audio CD)
As with ever Jewel album I've heard, you can discard half the tracks as just being dull or dumb, but her good songs are very good indeed. She is yet to produce a classic album though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2014 10:09 PM GMT

Visconti Hunter Distressed Oiled Leather Gents Wallet / Notecase # 707 - Oiled Brown
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Aug. 2014
It did not look like this. The one I received is almost black.

Tommy
Tommy

4.0 out of 5 stars Meaty Beefy..., 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Tommy (Audio CD)
I haven't listened to this for YEARS! and the last time was on my old record player when I still had a full head of hair. As I'm seeing them live I've been tracking back and got Tommy for a snip. It sounds so robust, so beefy now, that I found myself drawn right back into it. Ok there are some reeeeeeeeeally lame songs on it, but on my CD player I can skip Uncle Ernies Holiday Camp whereas in the old days you just let the vinyl run its course. A good album all in all.

Charge
Charge

4.0 out of 5 stars Unsung Star, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Charge (Audio CD)
I've got all his albums and seen him live countless times - and he is a lost treasure to our musical landscape. This album is good by the standards of singer-songwriter out there, but not by D Ford at his best, some tracks just meander by. But as usual the best tracks are way ahead of the pack - yet still no UK radio play, radio sessions, tv appearances. We will lose him to the States if we're not careful.

Rockabilly From Hell
Rockabilly From Hell

4.0 out of 5 stars Hell its good, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Rockabilly From Hell (Audio CD)
Some iffy tracks, and some that appear on other collections in this series, but some total gems. Worth the price and a neat introduction to rockabilly music if you're not already a fan.