Profile for sarahfidge > Reviews

sarahfidge

Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Sunshine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Super Mario Sunshine (Video Game)
Bought second hand for my daughter as she remembers it from years ago. In great condition and plays perfectly - struggling to get her off the game to do anything else.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 Dec. 2013
Just what my daughter wanted for University - good price and great quality. Only thing that would improve it would have been magnetic openers instead of having to buckle and unbuckle all the time. But still a great buy.

Nintendo GameCube Console (Purple)
Nintendo GameCube Console (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great find..., 31 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my 18 year old daughter who loved it years ago, and turns out still does. Was a last minute thought and her best present. Good value for money, and in great condition.

Disney 3d Stitch Movable Ear Flip Hard Case Cover for Iphone 4/4s Xmas gift
Disney 3d Stitch Movable Ear Flip Hard Case Cover for Iphone 4/4s Xmas gift
Offered by E T. from HONGKONG

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it.., 15 May 2012
Bought this for my daughter, and she adores it. The little button to push the ears up was an added bonus, and she loves showing it off to her friends. The only negative point is that it's bulky to prevents putting the phone in your back pocket, but it's fun and was well worth the money.

iPhone 4S White Back Replacement With Tools
iPhone 4S White Back Replacement With Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as new.., 15 May 2012
Bought this after dropping my I-Phone on numerous occasions and completely smashing the back of my phone. Very easy to put on, took only a couple of minutes and now the phone looks as good as new. Thought it would be much more expensive than this, so was wary of what I was buying, but I can't find fault with it at all.

Snuggs Faux Sheepskin Pouch for Universal Smartphone, MP3 Player and iPod - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Buy, 15 May 2012
Bought this as I kept dropping my I-Phone and had completely smashed the back, so I wanted a padded case to protect it and this does the trick, and a cheap price. Love it.

MGDRx Eye Bag for Blepharitis
MGDRx Eye Bag for Blepharitis
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 4 Nov. 2011
Bought this after being advised by optician that I had meibomiam eye dysfunction. Read all the reviews before purchasing, espcially the ones about people getting burnt by it being so hot. The first time I used it was bit wary about having it lying directly on my skin, so held it just above, but gradually as I've used it more I now know exactly how long to put it into the microwave for to be the right temeperature for me. Great invention. Really helping unblock by glands and it's relaxing too. Well worth the money

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Started off well..., 28 Aug. 2009
Sarted off well - really pleased with bag. However, within 3 weeks of using it, and that wasn't every day, the lining of the pocket at the front ripped, so everything in the pocket slipped into the main bag!!! Still a good bag, nice and roomy, but why can't they make the lining thicker and stronger..