ARRAY(0xadf7dcf0)

The Nightwatchman
The Nightwatchman
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Night watchman, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Nightwatchman (Kindle Edition)
The book arrived as stated and would certainly use seller again. It was my first read of Scott Griffin and I enjoyed it very much.

Nikon Coolpix P520 Digital Camera - Red + Case and 32GB Memory Card (18.1MP, 42x Optical Zoom) 3.2 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon coolpix camera and accesories., 27 Feb 2014
Arrived as informed and was as advertised. I have used quite a few times now and find it very easy to use. I am very pleased with my purchase and would not hesitate to use the seller again. Thank you.

Clarice Bean Fiction Collection - 3 Books RRP 19.97 (Utterly Me, Clarice Bean; Clarice Bean Spells Trouble; Clarice Bean Don't Look Now)
by Lauren Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarice Bean, 27 Feb 2014
Arrive promptly and my Gran Daughter love them. She has been after them for quite a while. I would not hesitate to use again.

Furby Boom - Pink Hearts
Furby Boom - Pink Hearts
Offered by ToyTyme
Price: 55.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Furby Pink Hearts, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Furby Boom - Pink Hearts (Toy)
This was a Birthday present for my 6 year old Grand Daughter Unfortunately I was not there when she received it, However I have learned that she loved the Furby.

I had the Gift sent to her through her other Grandparents house. I e-mailed the seller to ask if it could be annotated with Happy Birthday Maggie from Gran and Gramps but they replied that they did not provide that service. That was the only disappointment of the purchase.

Garmin nuvi 2595LMT 5" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Lifetime Map Updates and Traffic Alerts and Bluetooth
Price: 124.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Was delivered as informed it would., 19 Jun 2013
Opened package and plugged it in and it opened up and was able to use straight away. I bought a garmin unit from Halfords I think it was a 50LM. Got it home and plugged in. No Maps on it. I tried to connect to Lap Top but would not connect. My wireless connection kept dropping off line and my Bluetooth on my mobile was going crazy flashing on and off. I took back to Halfords for a refund. I was given a 50 voucher so decided to try again and purchased the 2595LMT Particularly because it had Eastern Europe on it. Once you find where all the apps are it is very good. My first trip was Through Europe to Passau then on through Austria to Croatia. It worked perfectly.

When Friday Comes: Football in the War Zone
When Friday Comes: Football in the War Zone
by James Montague
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A well written book., 19 Jun 2013
I met the author of this book whilst I was in Brussels with the Tartan Army to watch the Belgium v Scotland World Cup qualifier. He said he was on a holiday but I and the guy's that were with me all suspected that he was researching another book. It did not bother us as we were concentrating on the pre game entertainment. I hope he does write another and we are all part of it.

Life On Mars : Complete BBC Series 1 [2006] [DVD]
Life On Mars : Complete BBC Series 1 [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Simm
Offered by barcode bargains
Price: 12.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived as i was informed., 19 Jun 2013
We have not watched this series yet but looking forward to it. If it is half as good as the first series we will not be disappointed.

Life on Mars - BBC Series 2 (New Packaging) [DVD]
Life on Mars - BBC Series 2 (New Packaging) [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Simm
Price: 8.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent programe ., 19 Jun 2013
Delivered on time. Never watched on television and thoroughly enjoyed. Took on holiday in camper and watched first 2 episodes and could not wait to watch the rest.

Seven Days From Sunday (An MP-5 CIA Thriller, Book 1)
Seven Days From Sunday (An MP-5 CIA Thriller, Book 1)
Price: 2.02

4.0 out of 5 stars First read on Kindle., 17 Mar 2013
A very good read, up to date and the suspense is great. I would certainly recommend to anyone not just thriller readers.

Deadly Stillwater (McRyan Mystery Series)
Deadly Stillwater (McRyan Mystery Series)
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Meant to be 4stars, 5 Jan 2013
First time I've read this author, an excellent read. I look forward to reading more of the Mac Ryan series.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2013 3:43 PM GMT