Profile for Mr. J. Patel > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. Patel

Mr. J. Patel (jitendra patel)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Natural Kitchen Butter Muslin (Cheese cloth) for Straining and Cheese Making 4 sq mtrs (4.8 sq yrds) Chef Quality Grade 50 Unbleached
Offered by Basiloff Ltd.

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought this cloth but the quality was poor, when squeezing light fluids out it kept splitting, 23 Dec. 2014
I bought this cloth but the quality was poor, when squeezing light fluids out it kept splitting, separating curd was not a good experience as it did not let liquid out as well as I thought it would. Not buying this product again.

I Was, I Am, I Will Be
I Was, I Am, I Will Be

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 Nov. 2014
Not worth the read. seems self published.

Steampunk Hansel Chain Shirt (Cream) - Medium
Steampunk Hansel Chain Shirt (Cream) - Medium
Offered by Blue Banana Alternative Fashion

1.0 out of 5 stars cream shirt, 15 Nov. 2014
wow I have never seen such bad products even in a local charity shop. does not look like the picture shiny and well cut, it was like a bad table cloth. awful cut,no style waste of time and money I returned it.

Vanity Case Cosmetic Make Up Urban Beauty Box Travel Carry Gift Storage 60 Piece
Offered by Urban Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading image the seller needs to review it. Misleading., 14 Oct. 2014
very Misleading image, All you get is the contents of the box. not what is shown on the Image,all the things outside the box is what is inside. I can get better in Booths and the quality is far superior. I will need to return this item will contact seller.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars not a good product at all it heats up and is not ..., 2 Oct. 2014
mains charger for Ipad 3. not a good product at all it heats up and is not safe. Better to get the genuine product before you damage your'e Ipad 3. If i had left it on for nay longer I am sure the plug would melt. Please be careful with this plug.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it., 10 Sept. 2014
the material that the cord is made from is too rigid and the handles are of poor quality,its really a toy.

7dayshop Selfie pod - T200 Handheld Monopod / Camera Extender - Great for Self Portraits, High and Low Angle Pictures or Video. Use with 99% of Cameras Including Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Olympus, Pentax, Minolta, Sony, etc. etc. Superb for Travel and a Great Gift Idea too!
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Better products available., 10 Sept. 2014
My small Panasonic camera kept spinning and would not stabilise. if there were some catches to hold onto while extended then it may work but definitely not worth the money. I will be ordering a better quality one from elsewhere.I have found the flaw in the design. the screw bolt is not in the middle of the staff and if the camera has the screw on the side then it won't work it will spin.

TeckNet® Power Bank 10000mAh Fast Portable Charger Battery Pack USB External Battery Power Bank With Portable Mobile phone charger (Dual 5V 3.1A Output) for Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

2.0 out of 5 stars would not recommend it., 10 Sept. 2014
Heavy duty, uses alot of power to charge up,i used it to charge my samsung phone and it drained out. My I pad only charged 43% and the pack was out of power. not worth the money. I will get a separate charger for the phone that is much more smaller and transportable. Heavy duty but not with many advantages as the power does not last. would not recommend it.

Dominik Mesh Briefs, White, Black & Blue Colours (4118) (L, White)
Dominik Mesh Briefs, White, Black & Blue Colours (4118) (L, White)
Offered by Dominik UK

1.0 out of 5 stars mesh briefs, 13 Aug. 2014
Bought these but was very disappointed, the cut is very bad and not worth the money I paid. I would not recommend it to anyone. the borders are too small so the whole material bunches up looks like I have defecated in them. not as described on the site. shame they have the idea but the execution is awful.

Peppercorn Mix 1kg
Peppercorn Mix 1kg
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online

1.0 out of 5 stars I needed them for pickling but found a better supplier who sent me samples and recommended which I ..., 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Peppercorn Mix 1kg (Misc.)
There are more black peppercorns than the other variety and too any were crushed upon arrival,which was delayed. They did send me an email to say it will be late, I needed them for pickling but found a better supplier who sent me samples and recommended which I should use, they sell fresh peppercorns too so ideal for pickling . Will use this bag for table use. The bag I got from new supplier is bigger and worth the money. If you are buying this ! Do you're research as you can find better suppliers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11