Profile for Eefje > Reviews

Content by Eefje

Eefje

Save Our Sleep: Helping your baby to sleep through the night, from birth to two years
by Tizzie Hall
Price: 7.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, 27 Sep 2013
I bought this book when my baby was a few weeks old as I was wondering if and how to put my baby on some kind of routine. I read the chapters that were interesting for me in that phase and it really gave me some helpful tips and useful information. The routines in the book are quite 'strict' and 'rigid' and I never got my baby into one of these strict routines but still it gave me support. E.g. I put my baby on a dream feed, something I hadn't heard about before, but the book explains why and how to do it.

Niermann Standby 3499 Mobileholder Made in Germany
Niermann Standby 3499 Mobileholder Made in Germany
Price: 13.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit all cots (also not my very standard cot), 27 Sep 2013
What I like about the product is that it's wood and if attached to a cot it's quite sturdy.
However... I bought 2 holders, one for the crib and one for the cot. The holder fits the crib as the crib is made of smaller slats. The holder does not fit the cot as the slat of the cot is too big for the screw. But it's a very standard cot so I'm disappointed about this. I've tried to find another G-clamp which fits with the holder and the crib but I cannot find any with the right measurements...

House Number Sign/Plaque Brushed Aluminium & Acrylic
House Number Sign/Plaque Brushed Aluminium & Acrylic
Offered by UK Sign Shop
Price: 8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars House number sign by Asscher, 21 Aug 2011
I only have praise for this product. The delivery was fast and the sign looks really nice (contemporary look). When we wanted to install the sign we had forgotten that there's a space between the aluminium part and the acrylic part and it therefore looked like the mounting screws were too small. I wrote Asscher an email and within the hour I had an answer back and all was clarified. Good customer service. We are very happy with the sign.