Profile for Lesley Coyle > Reviews

Content by Lesley Coyle

Lesley Coyle (Shanklin, Isle of Wight United Kingdom)

The Mating: The Original Law of the Lycans Story
The Mating: The Original Law of the Lycans Story

5.0 out of 5 stars A new author for my bookshelf, 6 Jan. 2015
A very enjoyable read. I was able to loose myself in the vivid scenarios spread before me. I will certainly be looking for more like this.
Lesley Coyle

The Magical Christmas Cat (Breed Book 17)
The Magical Christmas Cat (Breed Book 17)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lora Leighs books are the stuff of dreams, 2 Jan. 2015
I have always loved the breed books and this one by Lora Leigh is no exception. It was shorter than the others but just as enjoyable.

Midnight Castle - A Free Hidden Object Mystery Game for Fire! Find objects and solve puzzles!

5.0 out of 5 stars relaxation, 1 Sept. 2014
I am glad to have found this game it is helping me to relax and get through my recuperation.Thank you.

High Energy and High Intensity (Sexy, Funny Mystery)
High Energy and High Intensity (Sexy, Funny Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dara Joy enthrals, 9 Oct. 2013
These were two of the books that I enjoyed most. The auther has a beautiful sense of fun and projects it well with these characters

My One
My One

3.0 out of 5 stars One off by Dara Joy, 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: My One (Kindle Edition)
I have enjoyed many of the books written by this auther but was a little dissapointed with this one. In my opinion not up to her usual standard.

The Mating Season (Lycan Romance)
The Mating Season (Lycan Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lycan stories by M L Briers, 9 Oct. 2013
I really enjoy all the Lycan books in this series and would recomend them to any who enjoy this type of story

500g Cone 4ply Knitting Yarn (White Optic 409)
500g Cone 4ply Knitting Yarn (White Optic 409)
Offered by Websters Online Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars White knitting yarn 500g cone, 3 July 2013
very pleased with the knitting yarn all I expected. will probably use outlet again. I find that the 500g cone for a large project is a good way of getting the wool.

Night Play (Dark Hunter 8)
Night Play (Dark Hunter 8)
by Sherrilyn Kenyon

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Play, 13 Jan. 2006
When I found the dark hunter books written by Sherrilyn Kenyon I knew that I had hit the jackpot. Night Play is an offshoot of those books. The main charactor is a werewolf who is magic. Both literally and personally. His personalty builds up as the book progresses and the story moves along at a steady pace. His luck at finding a mate, his love for her, is a beautiful story to read. But his need for her well being, and his self doubt of his worthyness make you wish that our male partners could care as much for us. The sizzeling love scenes are hot, graphic,and filled with just that, love.
I have found that all charactors in Sherrilyn Kenyon books are alive and give a great sense of depth. If you like not just romance and hot sex but a story with real people with real problems then this is a book for you.