Profile for M. Marley > Reviews

Content by M. Marley

M. Marley

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tropical Sun Premium Coconut Milk 400 ml (pack of 12)
Tropical Sun Premium Coconut Milk 400 ml (pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 7 May 2014
Use this to make various Thai dishes and think it offers very good value for money. Also use sometimes in Indian curry - you cannot taste the coconut but it calms a hot curry slightly and adds a creaminess.

Blue Dragon Thai Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce - 1 x 1ltr
Blue Dragon Thai Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce - 1 x 1ltr
Offered by WebBasket

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 7 May 2014
Cannot fault this fab sweet chilli sauce. Turns a boring old salad into a treat. Gorgeous as a dipping sauce. Highly recommend.

Clare Florist Colourful Rainbow Roses Bouquet
Clare Florist Colourful Rainbow Roses Bouquet

4.0 out of 5 stars One short, 7 May 2014
We sent this bouquet to our sister in law who needed some TLC after being diagnosed with cancer. She emailed to thank us and tell us the flowers are beautiful but also mentioned there were 19. She didn't know how many there should have been so it didn't matter but it bothered me slightly. If everyone gets a rose short this makes quite a profit for someone! However, in saying that, we have used this company in the past and this is the first time there has been a problem so perhaps it was just human error and they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Cadbury Dairy Milk/ Selection Stocking (Pack of 4)
Cadbury Dairy Milk/ Selection Stocking (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 10 Jan 2014
These stockings were purchased for friends' children as a treat for Christmas. The kids enjoyed them so I'm very happy with this purchase.

Leonidas Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Gifts: 22 Assorted Luxury Chocolates, Premium Chocolate Gift Box. (410g)
Offered by Chocolate Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 10 Jan 2014
I bought these chocolates for a friend for Christmas. She e-mailed to tell me they were delicious and had arrived beautifully gift-wrapped. I thought the price was competitive and they proved to be a very popular gift so I'm happy. Will certainly use this company again.

Fuji Secure Digital High Capacity 32GB Class 10 Flash Card
Fuji Secure Digital High Capacity 32GB Class 10 Flash Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 28 Jun 2013
Great product, great make, huge amount of fast memory. As and when another card is required, will definitely purchase again. Highly recommended.

Proxima Direct® super bright 200 LED 23M Solar Powered Fairy Light Waterproof -- Garden Outdoor Christmas Lights (White, Blue, Multi-coloured)) (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bright lights, 28 Jun 2013
Have put 2 sets of these solar lights into a 4 x 4 gazebo - one lot threaded through the top struts and the other entwined around the upper edge. Had a bbq the other night and they provided enough light for me not to have to go running for candles. The bbq ended just after 11p.m. and the lights were still on so am very pleased with this purchase. Love the fact there are 200 on one string.

Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries - Series One [DVD]
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries - Series One [DVD]
Dvd ~ Essie Davis

4.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me of something by Agatha Christie, 14 Jun 2013
Slightly racier than Miss Marple or Poirot but in the same vein. Good fun. Beautiful clothes. Light as a feather and thoroughly enjoyed it (husband hated it!).

Thai Taste Tamarind Paste 130 g (Pack of 6)
Thai Taste Tamarind Paste 130 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful flavouring, 14 Jun 2013
Had been using lime juice in my Thai meals as recipes instructed to use that or tamarind. Occasionally where we are at present it can be difficult to get limes so decided to purchase this paste from Amazon. Am very glad I did; I find it adds a depth of flavour and authenticity to our meals that the limes couldn't achieve and, because of this, can highly recommend it.

Lloydspharmacy TENS Digital Pain Reliever
Lloydspharmacy TENS Digital Pain Reliever
Offered by Lloydspharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars A great help, 14 Jun 2013
I bought this item for my niece who was in absolute agony with a slipped disc. She was finding the pain almost unbearable and I felt at a loss to help. I then had a vague memory of someone talking about a tens machine and decided to purchase this on the basis that if it didn't help her at least I hadn't wasted a lot of money! However, I'm delighted to say that the machine has helped her immensely. She tells me it is light and portable and can be used anywhere at any time and it has given her great relief from the pain. In fact, she is now recommending it to others. I think it is well worth trying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4