Profile for Mem > Reviews

Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Lotion 250ml
Offered by Tan-Us
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 28 May 2014
Smell is lovely... it actually does help me tan quicker as well. Decent price too seeing as the tanning salon I use sell little pots of it for 2 a time

Spiritual Sky Incense Sticks Pack of 20-Frankincense
Spiritual Sky Incense Sticks Pack of 20-Frankincense

5.0 out of 5 stars Incense, 28 May 2014
Love these incense sticks. Scent is lovely... you don't need to burn one for long to fill a room with the scent either.

Barry M Nail Paint - Coral (296)
Barry M Nail Paint - Coral (296)
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes
Price: 3.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Coral, 28 May 2014
More a reddish orange than a pinkish orange. Would of preferred it had it been the latter. Nice colour though..have worn it for a couple of days and chips are very minimal.

Ultra Slim 0.3mm Hard Cute Love Heart Case For iPhone 5 & 5S - Hot Pink + Screen Protector
Offered by CellBoutique Limited
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I wanted, 21 May 2014
very pleased with this case. Colour is perfect like a neon corally pink colour. Quite a bit brighter than the picture- but then that's what I wanted. Fits the phone well. Speedy delivery. Easy to remove and put back on. Nice and thin! which I love because I can't stand thick bulky cases. I agree with a previous review that stated the case probably wouldn't protect the phone that well if dropped... but that's not why I got the case- I just got fed up of looking at the plain white and gold colour of my iphone without a case. :)

Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream SPF30
Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream SPF30
Offered by Stop4Shopping
Price: 14.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 May 2014
I traded in my old uni books and got given an amazon gift card, had I of spent actual money on this I would of been really annoyed to be honest. It's okay... but i'm sure you could get equally as good ones for a third of the price! I got this one specifically because every review had been so good. My gripes with it are; firstly it's quite difficult to rub in and doesn't feel smooth going on your skin at all, secondly previous reviews had stated it hid their imperfections- which is great for them, however I didn't have the same luck at all. Thirdly, it doesn't last that long on my skin at all. If I put it on in the morning, by lunch time it's all rubbed off. Really disappointing for such an expensive product.

Fiorelli Womens Ted
Fiorelli Womens Ted
Price: 19.99 - 39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Canvas mix, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Fiorelli Womens Ted (Shoes)
I bought this in the canvas mix colour (it appears I had the last one) And I absolutely love it! the bag sits really nicely, the strap is comfy and not too thick! There's a little gold sparkle to the canvas too which is an added plus... overall, i'm extremely happy :) thanks !

Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver Classic 3 Stone Pear Shape CZ Engagement Ring
Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver Classic 3 Stone Pear Shape CZ Engagement Ring
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: 28.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this!, 7 May 2014
I've been looking for a ring like this for aaaaaaaages. I wanted something that was real silver - because anything else turns my finger green after about 3 days of constant wearing! but that still had a nice amount of bling to it... this is perfect. The size is perfect, everything about it. It sparkles loads. I've literally only had it on for about 20 mins as it's only just been delivered and felt the need to write this now because I love it so much. Thank you very much!

Pure Raspberry Ketones & Green Coffee Bean Duo Pack | 1 Month Supply | Special Offer
Offered by Get Gorgeous!
Price: 39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 6 May 2014
I bought these to kick start my healthy eating and exercise regime. They made absolutely no difference to me whatsoever. Complete waste of money.

A Shade of Vampire 6: A Gate of Night
A Shade of Vampire 6: A Gate of Night
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 May 2014
Loved this book... have told many people who enjoy reading about this series. The books are well written and you can't put them down... great

White Diamonds Case Cover with Swarovski Elements for iPhone 5/5S - Lipstick Kiss
Price: 13.06

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 April 2014
Was disappointed with this case.. looks great online... but I felt it was a waste of money. you're basically paying for the swarovski elements. Other than that it looks really basic and boring

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7