Profile for John Rogers > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Razer DeathAdder Chroma Gaming Mouse includes L33T Pack
Razer DeathAdder Chroma Gaming Mouse includes L33T Pack
Offered by Dealtime IT

1.0 out of 5 stars £62 and poor build quality is shocking (I've had 2 of em), 12 Jun. 2016
This is the 2nd razor death adder i purchased. The mouse is geniunely amazing. What really not amazing is the grips. The inside grip, where the thumb is, basically the sticky side runs out and causes the grip to move all over the place. I give the first one the benefit of the doubt. However, I'm 6 months in on this new one, which costs me £62 to buy, and the grip has gone again. Seriously. It's a mouse. I brought the Microsoft intellimouse explorer 3.0 when it was like £10 and all the pro gamers used it. It lasted YEARS. Now, £124 later, and I'm through 2 mouses in 1 year. I seriously doubt Razor.

kenable Exit/Wall Outlet UK Single Gang Faceplate Brush for Cable - White/Black
kenable Exit/Wall Outlet UK Single Gang Faceplate Brush for Cable - White/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but needs a bit of work to sit flush on the back box., 21 Mar. 2016
These have two screws, one on either side, that you should be screwing into a standard back box. This faceplate does look really great once mounted and fixed in position. The only gripe I have is that on the top and bottom of this faceplate on the rear side, there are a couple bits of plastic that stop a flush fit to the back box. I got around this box using a circular chizel and sanding down a couple of small holes on the top and bottom of the backbox. This got the faceplate to sit flush. But because that's just an irritant, I could only give it 4 stars.

360° FLOOR MAGIC SPIN MOP BUCKET SET MICROFIBER ROTATING DRY HEADS WITH 2 HEADS (BLUE)
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Build Quality, 31 May 2015
Received item quickly. Put it together easily. So for that I can give it at least 1 star. The metal pole however is of bad build quality. I was mopping my floor & on its first use the pole bent. Now the mop won't go back into the pole like it should & I also have to try and mop at an angle. Needless to say the mop is now in the skip. Shame really, i liked the look of it. Put 12 quid on a mop is expensive so I expected it to last at least through it's first use.

Disappointing. I will revise this to 3 stars or something if I get a refund.

Psycho Serum 6.4 Million
Psycho Serum 6.4 Million

5.0 out of 5 stars That is stupid hot. You only get about 3 thimbles full ..., 5 May 2015
This review is from: Psycho Serum 6.4 Million (Grocery)
That is stupid hot. You only get about 3 thimbles full of juice. But I literally put an ink dots worth on my tongue and I knew I'd made a huge mistake lol. I'm not sure if I dare to put this on my currys or chillis cos its stupidly insanely hot. It really really is. I've got some "Psycho Juice Extreme Ghost Pepper" sauce, and that is a good hot spicey beast & I like it on my tortilla's or general food in small amounts. But this stuff is crazy.

ICE BEAR JAPANESE COMBINATION 1000 - 6000 GRIT KING WATERSTONE SHARPENING STONE
ICE BEAR JAPANESE COMBINATION 1000 - 6000 GRIT KING WATERSTONE SHARPENING STONE
Offered by HobbiesLtd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Stone. Got my knife insanely sharp., 3 Jan. 2015
I used this on my nice, but blunt, Wüsthof knife. I spent around 1 hour sharpening it, and wow, it's insanely sharp. I'm very very pleased with the results!

As for the supplier M.K.TOOLS LTD, they delivered the item promptly and I am happy. I was initially confused why it came in some slug fence packaging, but it just looks like they used the box so they could provide a bit of padding inside for the stone itself.

Pibow Coupé - The slim, hackable, and attractive case for the Raspberry Pi!
Pibow Coupé - The slim, hackable, and attractive case for the Raspberry Pi!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Case, 10 Sept. 2014
I originally wrote a bad review for this case because I couldn't get the power adapter into the micro usb port (the case was blocking my access). However, it was user error (silly me). I'd put one of the case layers around the wrong way. It's actually fully functional & works as intended. It looks and feels really nice too. I'd definitely recommend this product to a friend.

Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Medium
Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars I am overall happy with this product, 28 Aug. 2014
I am overall happy with this product. It's pretty large, and I think my baby beardy won't outgrow this for a good while. My only gripe with this is that the colour on amazon looks like a yellow sandy colour. When it arrived, it was a brown colour. See the image in this link = http://c3.wag.com/images/products/p/hag/hag-915_1z.jpg . It is exactly like that.

Other than that it is what it is, a cave lol. I like it.

Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall happy: ), 14 Aug. 2014
Loads of suction on it, it pulls my carpet up when I use that booster button. I would only not use the booster button if I'm doing my kitchen which is laminate flooring. Overall happy :)

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 14 Aug. 2014
Use this at work without a mouse pad on a wooden desk. Lovely and smooth and works just fine. My colleague who sits next to me uses one as well and it doesn't interfere or anything. Can't see how this could ever really get a bad review. There is a button behind the mouse wheel that controls the sensitivity of the mouse. Some people like this, some people don't need it. I don't need it, but it doesn't interfere with my daily activities or mouse movement. Very happy!

3 Pairs Adults Magic Stretch Driving Gloves With Grip Winter Warmer Accessory
3 Pairs Adults Magic Stretch Driving Gloves With Grip Winter Warmer Accessory
Offered by eSocksWorld

4.0 out of 5 stars These are good but they always seem to shred a bit, 14 Aug. 2014
These are good but they always seem to shred a bit. Like the material keeps getting loose cotton or whatever you call it just flaking off and getting caught on stuff. I used these for driving into work last year all through the winter. 3 pairs was enough to lose 1 pair and 2 for general wear and tear. I will again purchase this product again in a few months for the winter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4