Profile for stephen garbett > Reviews

stephen garbett

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Psycho Serum 6.4 Million
Psycho Serum 6.4 Million

5.0 out of 5 stars That is stupid hot. You only get about 3 thimbles full ..., 5 May 2015
This review is from: Psycho Serum 6.4 Million (Grocery)
That is stupid hot. You only get about 3 thimbles full of juice. But I literally put an ink dots worth on my tongue and I knew I'd made a huge mistake lol. I'm not sure if I dare to put this on my currys or chillis cos its stupidly insanely hot. It really really is. I've got some "Psycho Juice Extreme Ghost Pepper" sauce, and that is a good hot spicey beast & I like it on my tortilla's or general food in small amounts. But this stuff is crazy.

ICE BEAR JAPANESE COMBINATION 1000 - 6000 GRIT KING WATERSTONE SHARPENING STONE
ICE BEAR JAPANESE COMBINATION 1000 - 6000 GRIT KING WATERSTONE SHARPENING STONE
Offered by M.K.TOOLS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Stone. Got my knife insanely sharp., 3 Jan. 2015
I used this on my nice, but blunt, Wüsthof knife. I spent around 1 hour sharpening it, and wow, it's insanely sharp. I'm very very pleased with the results!

As for the supplier M.K.TOOLS LTD, they delivered the item promptly and I am happy. I was initially confused why it came in some slug fence packaging, but it just looks like they used the box so they could provide a bit of padding inside for the stone itself.

Pibow Coupé - The slim, hackable, and attractive case for the Raspberry Pi!
Pibow Coupé - The slim, hackable, and attractive case for the Raspberry Pi!
Offered by Pimoroni Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Case, 10 Sept. 2014
I originally wrote a bad review for this case because I couldn't get the power adapter into the micro usb port (the case was blocking my access). However, it was user error (silly me). I'd put one of the case layers around the wrong way. It's actually fully functional & works as intended. It looks and feels really nice too. I'd definitely recommend this product to a friend.

Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Medium
Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars I am overall happy with this product, 28 Aug. 2014
I am overall happy with this product. It's pretty large, and I think my baby beardy won't outgrow this for a good while. My only gripe with this is that the colour on amazon looks like a yellow sandy colour. When it arrived, it was a brown colour. See the image in this link = http://c3.wag.com/images/products/p/hag/hag-915_1z.jpg . It is exactly like that.

Other than that it is what it is, a cave lol. I like it.

Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Offered by Buy on Line

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall happy: ), 14 Aug. 2014
Loads of suction on it, it pulls my carpet up when I use that booster button. I would only not use the booster button if I'm doing my kitchen which is laminate flooring. Overall happy :)

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 14 Aug. 2014
Use this at work without a mouse pad on a wooden desk. Lovely and smooth and works just fine. My colleague who sits next to me uses one as well and it doesn't interfere or anything. Can't see how this could ever really get a bad review. There is a button behind the mouse wheel that controls the sensitivity of the mouse. Some people like this, some people don't need it. I don't need it, but it doesn't interfere with my daily activities or mouse movement. Very happy!

3 Pairs Adults Magic Stretch Driving Gloves With Grip Winter Warmer Accessory
3 Pairs Adults Magic Stretch Driving Gloves With Grip Winter Warmer Accessory
Offered by clickusave

4.0 out of 5 stars These are good but they always seem to shred a bit, 14 Aug. 2014
These are good but they always seem to shred a bit. Like the material keeps getting loose cotton or whatever you call it just flaking off and getting caught on stuff. I used these for driving into work last year all through the winter. 3 pairs was enough to lose 1 pair and 2 for general wear and tear. I will again purchase this product again in a few months for the winter.

7dayshop F7 High Quality Winter Fleece Snood / Neck Warmer Scarf - BLACK - Improved 220gsm Material!
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this product, 14 Aug. 2014
Best buy I ever made. I use to live in a freezing cold shared accommodation, and they wouldn't let me have the heating on. I brought this and I've never been so warm in my life. This with a pair of long johns sorted me right out. This is so warm and soft. It's really good.

12 PAIRS MENS COTTON ARGYLE SOCKS / SIZE 6 - 11
12 PAIRS MENS COTTON ARGYLE SOCKS / SIZE 6 - 11
Offered by School Wear United & Ayra® Mens Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, lasted long, 14 Aug. 2014
Had these 8 months. Started to look a bit faded now, however I don't have any holes or thinness (if that's a word), the socks haven't gone thin anywhere in the material. So yeah. I expect a pair of socks to last 1 year, and these are right on target.

Emma Barclay Lifestyle 25 - 28mm Telescopic Extendable Metal Ball Curtain Pole Set, Chrome, 120 - 210 Cm
Offered by Frank's Interiors (Formerly JC Textiles)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble and adjust, 14 Aug. 2014
Pole was easy to assemble and fit nicely over my window. I left about 8 inches of pole either side of my window to put my curtains on when they were opened. When the product arrived it had a lot of scratches on, which was a bit annoying. At the end of the day, it's going to get scratched by your circles in the curtain anyway (or the hooks if you use those hooks). It's not as though you can see them unless your up close. So I'm happy with it.

The pole did come with a plastic wrap around it to prevent the scratches, but it didn't really help (in case you were wondering)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4