Profile for Mutley's Mum > Reviews

Content by Mutley's Mum

Mutley's Mum "Cath" (Cheshire UK)

Rock Stars Don't Like Big Knickers
Rock Stars Don't Like Big Knickers

5.0 out of 5 stars As always Nikki Ashton has created an easy readable story full of humour and interesting characters who ..., 27 Jan. 2015
As always Nikki Ashton has created an easy readable story full of humour and interesting characters who keep you turning the pages. Another great book from Nikki, may there be many more!

BalanceFrom High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with 4.3" Extra Large Cool Blue Backlight Display and "Smart Step-On" Technology [NEWEST VERSION] (Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 27 Jan. 2015
These scales look smart, they're accurate (I weighed in at Weight Watchers then got on these and they both gave the same weight), arrived quickly, easy to use and display is clear and big. Only had them a couple of weeks so can't say how reliable they'll be but so far so good!

Survival in the Killing Fields
Survival in the Killing Fields
by Haing Ngor

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 23 Jan. 2013
Couldn't put this book down. I bought it because I was going to Cambodia on holiday and I wanted to know a bit about the history before I went. This is such a sad story, hard to believe that such gentle people could be so brutal. I've passed the book on to others who have all enjoyed reading it too.

Casio W-59-1VQES Alarm/Chronograph Watch
Casio W-59-1VQES Alarm/Chronograph Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 23 Jan. 2013
Can't complain for the price. I'm not a serious runner so I just needed a stopwatch but I use it for the alarm too. I wear it all the time, not just when I'm running.

WOMENS More Mile Vancouver Thermal Long Sleeved Hi-Viz Black/Pink running top MM1323

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for WInter Runs, 23 Jan. 2013
This is a geat fitting top, fleecy lining makes it perfect for winter runs. I find it warm enough to wear on it's own without a jacket. Would definately buy again.

K-Swiss Women's Ultra Tubes 100 Silver/Charcoal Trainer 92691-075-M 5 UK
K-Swiss Women's Ultra Tubes 100 Silver/Charcoal Trainer 92691-075-M 5 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy this make again, 23 Jan. 2013
I found the fit wasn't great, a bit on the small side and I was forever having to stop to poke stones out of the soles because of the tread. I now use them for walking the dog because they're not a great running shoe.

Philip's Multiscale Europe 2012: Spiral A3 (Road Atlases)
Philip's Multiscale Europe 2012: Spiral A3 (Road Atlases)
by Philip's
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Atlas, 23 Jan. 2013
These maps don't show great detail and it was extremely difficult to follow when driving through small towns through France & Italy as many of htem just didn't appear in this atlas. Would definately recommend buying the Michelin Atlas for each individual country you're likely to travel through even thoug it would work out more expensive. Having said that the cost of the fuel we used on the numerous detours we had to make after getting lost because there were so many missing towns probably came to more than we'd have spent had we bought the individual Michelin Atlas's!

Italy 2012 - Tourist and Motoring Atlas (A4-Spiral) (Michelin Tourist and Motoring Atlases)
by Michelin
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Map, 23 Jan. 2013
This was a great buy, my satnav was playing up while I was on holiday so this atlas was a Godsend. Could not have navigated around Italy without it!

Adults More Mile Beanie Knitted Running Hat
Adults More Mile Beanie Knitted Running Hat

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 23 Jan. 2013
Fits fine, helps to keep me warm without getting too hot. Bought the pink because the yellow wasn't available but it's a nice, bright colour.

Brand New High Quality Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300 Red PU Leather Wallet Case Cover with 2 Slot Card Holder & with Stylus Pen + Free Screen Protector - Part Of Fab Mobile Phone Accessories Range
Offered by FAB2983

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 23 Jan. 2013
Needed something to protect my phone as it usually sits on my desk or in my handbag so I ordered this cover. It's just the job, great colour so it's easy to find and well worth the asking price. It was delivered within a couple of days too. If there's one thing I'd change it's the clasp - I'd put it on the back cover instead of the front as it always feels as though I'm opening my phone upside down if that makes sense!