Profile for Jessica Clayden > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
How to Draw: All Lessons
How to Draw: All Lessons

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 April 2014
This review is from: How to Draw: All Lessons (App)
This app has tough me how to draw properly now. It is great. Couldn't ask for anything better. I am very pleased.

Flappy Fish
Flappy Fish

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Flappy Fish (App)
Love this game lots it's really cool but blurry too.
Recommend this game:) And the fish is good and like floppy bird

Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)
Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeeeeeeyyyyyy, 9 Feb 2014
I am rating to unlock all colours, it's a good game. Just like flappy birds and it pops as well.

Escape The Titanic
Escape The Titanic

2.0 out of 5 stars Good until you have to pay, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Escape The Titanic (App)
I was really enjoying this game an then I got to a certain stage and you had to pay to continue, you could either choose full game with answers or full game with hints. I wad very disappointed as I wanted to finish this game to see what happened. It was very good until this point of the game but it only took me ten minutes to complete.

Airplane!
Airplane!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Airplane! (App)
Good game
Nice graphics too! Love it! There should be more games like this! There's a large choice of planes and a helpful tutorial that helped me land. There's a variety of options and you can customize ways you see the plane which I like.

Virtual Knee Surgery
Virtual Knee Surgery

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational!, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Virtual Knee Surgery (App)
Fairly good, but doesn't let you do as much as I thought it would allow and there's too much talking. It also wouldn't let lower his knee towards the end and the actual game lasts ages. Once competed, there is no point of doing it again so I deleted straight away but apart from that it was very educational and I loved how we could answer the questions.

myHomework Student Planner
myHomework Student Planner

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I'm looking for:), 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: myHomework Student Planner (App)
I don't want to sign up, but I would like to write more things, have more reminders and alarms to tell me about up coming events like homework. I looked for it and was disappointed:( I'm sure this app is useful to other people, but not to me! The layout is clear enough too and looks organised, but I would rather stick to mobile reminders and my school planner.

Chupa Chups Maker
Chupa Chups Maker

4.0 out of 5 stars Omg!, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Chupa Chups Maker (App)
Really good and unique! Instead of making ice pops and drinks, there's chupa chups!:) Nice quick game,, but not the best game ever:)

Funny Test
Funny Test

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun:), 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Funny Test (App)
Some are challenging and frustrating which is good! Very fun, until you lose and it makes you start from the beginning again. Checkpoints only last once, could you make them last longer? Best funny test/stupid test I have ever played. I found myself being a right idiot!

sugar, sugar
sugar, sugar
Price: 0.65

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive!, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: sugar, sugar (App)
I got this game on free app of the day and its truly amazing! I played the online version and this beats it. The only thing that would be helpful would be some small hints. But apart from that, 5 stars!:)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3