Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Roll Flitzer Pink
Roll Flitzer Pink
Offered by Tick Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best toddler ride-on toy, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Roll Flitzer Pink (Toy)
My daughter received this Toddlebike for her 2nd birthday, and I'm now buying one as a gift for her little cousin.
I wish these had been around when my other children were younger, as they had various ride-ons but this is BY FAR the best. Its so small and light that it can be taken everywhere and anywhere without any trouble. Small enough to fit in footwell of the car, and the compact size means it can also be ridden around indoors without bashing into things.
Most importantly my daughter loves it!
Can't recommend this toy highly enough!

Crocs Huarache Slingback, Girls' Sandals
Crocs Huarache Slingback, Girls' Sandals
Price: £20.00 - £25.99

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY slim fitting, 2 July 2013
We have tried many styles of crocs for our 4 kids and these are my least favourite I'm afraid.

My daughter loved the look of them, and at first they seemed perfect on her narrow feet. After an hour or two of wear her feet were blistered in multiple places from the straps rubbing.

Crocs Kids Crocs Chameleons Crocband Gust Snow Boot
Crocs Kids Crocs Chameleons Crocband Gust Snow Boot
Price: £36.00 - £40.00

3.0 out of 5 stars get a grip!, 8 Dec. 2012
What a shame that the tread on these is exactly the same as on crocs clogs, and it doesn't give nearly enough grip in icy conditions.

On the plus side, my son loves them. They are quick and easy for him to put on, comfortable, and he loves the colour change feature.

A Complete History of Tim (the Tiny Horse)
A Complete History of Tim (the Tiny Horse)
by Harry Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Tim!!!!, 29 Nov. 2012
I am nine years old and I LOVED this book. It is so funny especially when Tim babysat a maggot. I had just finished reading the "Tom Gates" books, and if you liked those you will love this. Very, very funny and easy to read. I would recommend this book for age 7 plus.

Dear Santa
Dear Santa
by Rod Campbell
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars santa baby......., 3 Dec. 2004
This review is from: Dear Santa (Board book)
Another great Rod Campbell book! I have given it 5 stars even though it borrows heavily from "Dear Zoo" and "My Presents".
Colourful, clear illustrations to appeal to toddlers, and good sturdy construction to withstand their manhandling. My best Christmassy buy for my 15 month old daughter.