Profile for D. Rosati > Reviews

Content by D. Rosati

D. Rosati

Tribulus Terrestris 90% Bulk Powder 25 Grams + FREE Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid 100 Grams

5.0 out of 5 stars Tis the Bomb!, 5 Nov. 2013
I've been using these supplements for over a month now and I can say that my testosterone levels are definitely through the roof. I have more strength, endurance and sex drive. My male parts have also grow quite a bit but I also take citruline, beta alinine, and juice 3 beets every day which improves blood flow so I don't know who to thank?

I am also more agitated and unstable which is an obvious indication of high testosterone....at least I know it's working! If you take this stuff, make sure to tell your mate to let you know if you start getting cheesed off more than normal. Its easy to manage but you will not notice until its too late.

I'm 32 and my belly fat is reducing more now than it has all last year. And I have been trying all this time. I feel much younger and just better overall feeling in general. I recommend this product to everyone. Word of caution...the tribulus tastes horrible, its an herbal supplement so big surprise! Lemon juice helps...or just hold your nose and chug.