Profile for Appleblossom > Reviews

Trixie Wicker bridge, 24 × 13 × 25 cm
Trixie Wicker bridge, 24 × 13 × 25 cm
Offered by Pet Fayre

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, Sturdy. Excellent., 6 Sep 2014
Strong, sturdy and ideal size for my 5 year old guinea pig. Sadly Peanut has recently passed away, but I am sure my new baby guinea pig will enjoy sitting under this arch too. Peanut did enjoy nibbling it!

Natural Slate Pet Forever Friend Half Round Memorial Plaque
Natural Slate Pet Forever Friend Half Round Memorial Plaque

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 31 Aug 2014
Strong and sturdy for outdoors. Easy to assemble. Good value for money.

Amalfi White Dressing Table Stool & Mirror Set Bedroom Vanity
Amalfi White Dressing Table Stool & Mirror Set Bedroom Vanity

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Assemble - Excellent Value for money, 31 Aug 2014
Arrived within 48 hours. Amazing. Nothing was damaged. I managed to put the dressing table together myself even though I am not very strong and have weak hands. Everything slotted into place fine except for one notch on one of my legs. There were 2 notches. The first tightened, but the second didn't because I think it needed the hole in the leg drilled a bit more. I don't know anyone with a drill However, the dressing table stood fine in a corner.of my bedroom. It looks absolutely beautiful. The mirror is lodged securely in place and tilts fine. This is a fantastic buy and good quality. Very impressed. This was easy and straight forward to assemble. Good diagram I have not assembled the stool yet. Thrilled to bits with the dressing table. Would buy from this seller again.

Wallpops Paisley Please Self Adhesive Decorative Stripes, Blue/ Green
Wallpops Paisley Please Self Adhesive Decorative Stripes, Blue/ Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Colour exactly as onscreen, 25 Aug 2014
Easy to apply and design colours exactly as onscreen. Any tiny bubbles or creases are easy to smooth out and you can lift it easily and reapply if like me your idea of a straight is a bit wavery. Borders are not cheap but I have to say this wide border is the icing on the cake in my bathroom. It looks really stylish and chic with the Amy Butler Ocean wallpaper on the wall on top of it and the plain aqua wall below. It is very good quality. I have used the pink version in my bedroom and it looks fabulous. Very pleased.

5 Hook Over Door Clothes Coat Hanger Hooks Swirl Chrome
5 Hook Over Door Clothes Coat Hanger Hooks Swirl Chrome
Offered by Pick 'n' Choose

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 25 Aug 2014
Fits snugly over the door in my bedroom. Can be moved however far up the door you want. Takes the weight of heavy cotton dressing gown. Also for hanging up my jeans. You have to remember that these hooks mean you cannot close your door completely. It is ajar. Makes my bedroom door look much neater and so I feel better. Door no longer looks 'cluttered' and of course clothes are easier to take off the generous hooks. A good buy.

Wallpops Paisley Please Self Adhesive Decorative Stripes, Red/ Pink
Wallpops Paisley Please Self Adhesive Decorative Stripes, Red/ Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a perfect match with my Amy Butler poppies wallpaper, 21 Aug 2014
Color exactly as onscreen. Was a perfect match with my Amy Butler poppies wallpaper. Looks gorgeous. So very easy to apply and smooth out any tiny creases. Brilliant! And what a difference it made to the room.

Guineapig Plush Soft Toy by Teddy Hermann. 20cm. Gold & White 926399
Guineapig Plush Soft Toy by Teddy Hermann. 20cm. Gold & White 926399
Offered by Dragon Toys UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ADORABLE!, 15 Aug 2014
This is the size of a baby guinea pig and I've never felt a furry toy so very soft. Almost like silk. I snuggle it against my neck and it feels very comforting. Adorable face. A quality product. It is a plush soft toy. It does to me look and feel very life like. My guinea pig Peanut's coat was as silky as this furry when he was 12 weeks old.

26L Foldable Storage Box Bag Clothes Blanket Closet Sweater Organizer Canvas
26L Foldable Storage Box Bag Clothes Blanket Closet Sweater Organizer Canvas
Offered by POVOS Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars I was not disappointed! The colours are as rich and vibrant as ..., 15 Aug 2014
I was not disappointed! The colours are as rich and vibrant as onscreen. It was delivered flat packed. Simple. Slotted in thick base at the bottom of the box and it immediately the box became fixed, firm and solid. Very beautiful and looks very fetching in my new pink bedroom. I love looking at it. It is so very pretty. Well-made and looks classy and chic.

Amy Butler Field Poppies Wallpaper Colour: Pink
Amy Butler Field Poppies Wallpaper Colour: Pink
Offered by Graham & Brown Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Wallpaper - Easy to hang, 9 Aug 2014
This is excellent thick quality wallpaper and the design is gorgeous. Looks very rich and lush. Very stylish. No problem putting it up on my walls. Very easily applied with wallpaper paste used at the consistency for 'paste the wall' wallpaper. I chose not to paste the wall because of physical weakness, but instead pasted on the wallpaper. Wallpaper went on like a dream on the wall anyway. Very easy to do. Wallpapering with thick quality wallpaper like this makes wallpapering easy. At no time did any of the paper split or appear to weaken.

Carpet, Quality Feltback Twist, Electric Pink
Carpet, Quality Feltback Twist, Electric Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 9 Aug 2014
Excellent value for money. The pink is like the onscreen picture. What I call raspberry pink. Looks very smart and brightened up my bedroom considerably. Very pretty. The delivery man was helpful and placed it in my narrow hallway for me which I was grateful for as i live on my own and am not strong. The carpet was well wrapped and protected. I would buy from this seller again. Very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7