Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Jinxxs > Reviews

Content by Jinxxs

Jinxxs (St Albans UK)

Danish Design Dalesway Choc Deep Duvet Dog Bed (Medium - 71 x 98cm)
Danish Design Dalesway Choc Deep Duvet Dog Bed (Medium - 71 x 98cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog heaven, 31 Aug. 2013
The dog loves it, what more can I say. Good quality and support for an ageing German shepherd dog !

Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches
Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant beat Mary Berry, 22 Nov. 2011
Fantastic cookbook and very simple and easy to use recipes. Not just for Sunday lunch either. Have used the lime cheesecake recipe and it went down a treat with my guests. I love the simple additions to the gravys for different meats, they have really made a difference. My children have also followed recipes from the book. Mary Berry keeps it straightforward (which for me really helps). I also like the suggestions of what can be made ahead to make life less stressful on the day.

Book of Paper Airplanes (Klutz)
Book of Paper Airplanes (Klutz)
by Doug Stillinger
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars HOURS OF FUN, 9 Nov. 2010
My 8 yr old had this for his birthday, we have made 3 planes so far of varying styles. They have been tested to see if they live upto the spec in the book and they certainly do. Making paper airplanes as never been so much fun. At 8 years old he does require a bit of help with the precise folding however that makes it more fun making it together. The colours and designs of the paper sheets supplied to make the planes are very imaginitive. We have had so much fun with this I have since ordered more for birthday presents for his friends.

Harumika Starter Set
Harumika Starter Set

5.0 out of 5 stars fashion fun, 12 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Harumika Starter Set (Toy)
Bought this for my 10 year olds birthday after she had expressed an interest in fashion styling. What a fantastic buy. We have both had fun together using the two mannequins to make a variety of different outfits, then having a style competition. It is very simple to use as their is no glue involved, the clothing is pushed into a slit in the rear of the mannequins, therefore easy to change. Allows for good imagination in putting outfits together and using the belts, stickers and charms to accesorise in different ways. I do think it was money well spent as I can see she will be playing with it for hours. The only downside at the moment seems to be we can only get the starter kit in the UK, but if you look at some american sites their are wedding sets, accessory kits and much more. Hopefully Bandai will release more here in the UK, fingers crossed.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kids BAZ BAG BLUE Beanbag Chair - Indoor & Outdoor Kids Bean Bags by Bean Bag Bazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars One very pleased daughter!, 12 Dec. 2009
I ordered it on wed night and it arrived on Friday morning. How is that for service. It was a present for my 9 year old daughter and she is very happy. She loves that she can sit on it, lay on it, lean on it against a wall. She finds it very comfortable and I am sure now that I have lost her to her bedroom! Worth the extra money than the old style beanbags that just seem to sink. Well done on delivery and on the product.