Profile for R. Heasman > Reviews

Content by R. Heasman

R. Heasman (England)

Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Deluxe Iron Man Costume (5-7 years)
Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Deluxe Iron Man Costume (5-7 years)
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Iron Man suit!, 4 Jan. 2016
By far the best Iron Man suit my son has owned - and this is his third as he is quite obsessed. It's very well made and fit nicely, though sadly not for long as my son is a tall six year old. He was very happy on Christmas day and wore it everywhere for days and days.

Spinning Four Flag Target, For Nerf Gun and Rifles, Rubber Band Guns & Rifles, Crossbow and Hand Bow, new design - a great Christmas present for any budding indoor assassins! Made in the UK!!
Offered by Surefire Products

5.0 out of 5 stars A great accessory for Nerf gun fiends!, 12 Dec. 2015
It was a present for my son's Nerf gun mad friend, so we didn't get to try it out, but it looked well made and like it would be a lot of fun to play with.

Sativa: Denim Shoulder Bag
Sativa: Denim Shoulder Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Handbag, 21 Jun. 2014
I have owned a Sativa handbag previously and used it for so long it wore out. I was delighted therefore to see that they've made the same bag in a new colour. They only had purple for the past couple of years, which wasn't a colour I'd choose. This denim colour makes a really nice Summer handbag, and as always it's well constucted and I love the way it looks. It's easy to wear across the body and is just the right size. Very happy with my purchase.

Rieker Women's 608R4 90 Clogs & Mules Silver Size: 6.5 UK
Rieker Women's 608R4 90 Clogs & Mules Silver Size: 6.5 UK
Offered by Schuhe24

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty shoes, 22 May 2014
I always buy Rieker sandals as they are so comfortable. I have wide feet, and they usually fit well, but the synthetic kind, such as this pair, don't have enough give in them to mould to my foot shape. I prefer the leather ones, but they didn't have the same styles as last year. If they had, I would have bought another leather pair. Great comfortable soles as always.

What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About(tm): Premenopause: Balance Your Hormones and Your Life from Thirty to Fifty
by JohnR Lee
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic book and a must read for women of all ages!, 11 Nov. 2012
I owe Dr John R Lee and his collaborators a great debt of gratitude for writing this book. It finally tied together all my mysterious and disparate symptoms, from worsening rheumatoid arthritis, to suddenly out of nowhere becoming allergic to everything, to bowel problems, dry eyes, disabling fatigue, anxiety and more. I am slowly improving month on month with the application of progesterone oil. I will never be without this stuff again! And I'm finally coming to an understanding of what my body has been struggling with since my annovulatory teenage years when I contracted juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Don't just buy a copy for yourself, give a copy to every woman you know!

WWF Good Natured Restorative Hand Cream 50ml
WWF Good Natured Restorative Hand Cream 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed!, 17 Oct. 2012
I was looking for a paraben free hand cream as I have a problem with oestrogen dominance and know some ingredients, such as parabens, can act as xenoestrogens, making the problem worse. The ingredients in this are absolutely wonderful and the smell is amazing, but best of all it is a fab moisturiser. Much better than the Nivea I normally use. It sinks into the skin beautifully and lasts a long time. And it's great value too. I couldn't be happier and will definitely buy it again.

Rieker Women's Romina Ankle Boot
Rieker Women's Romina Ankle Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love these boots!, 16 Sept. 2010
I got a pair of these last winter and will be buying another pair this winter. I simply love Rieker shoes and these boots in particular are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I have rheumatoid arthritis and so must pick my shoes carefully. Rieker shoes are not only foot shaped, but also have a tremendously comfortable sole. They are also really cute! The best shoes I've ever had.

The Great Cholesterol Con
The Great Cholesterol Con
by Dr Malcolm Kendrick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 19 Sept. 2009
This book explained some of the symptoms my mum was having whilst taking statins. Once she stopped taking them (she never had high cholesterol anyway) the pains in her toes went away within a couple of weeks. She was lucky as statins can cause permanent damage.

If only I could persuade other friends and relatives of mine who are using statins with similarly dire consequences, such as heart failure and severe memory loss to read this book as well, I'm sure their quality of life would be much improved. But the 'great cholesterol con' has too tight a grip on our consciousness for most people to even be curious.

Thank goodness for this book and others like it, or we would never know the facts.

The Shangri-La Diet: The No Hunger Eat Anything Weight-Loss Plan
The Shangri-La Diet: The No Hunger Eat Anything Weight-Loss Plan
by Seth Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously easy and has other benefits beside weightloss!, 27 Jun. 2006
I am so pleased to have found this diet! To finally be freed from my enslavement to food is an amazing thing. I've lost 12 pounds in seven weeks and fully expect to be able to lose the next 40 lbs as well. It may take a year, as my weightloss has been slow and steady, but I'm going to enjoy the journey, because unlike with Atkins, this time around I don't have to deny myself foods I love. I just want less of them... HURRAH!

I'll be sticking with this diet permanently because it feels so right. As soon as I began to take the oil my blood pressure dropped to within the normal range, my skin and hair improved, I no longer wake in the night and sleep more deeply, my libido has improved (!), and I just *feel* better - less stressed. It's as though the oil is correcting a nutritional deficiency.

The book is really great too, being both clear and concise and an interesting read. Even a new mum like me had time to read it! I think everyone with a weight problem should try this diet. I've already got several relatives and friends doing it with success. It's life-changing stuff!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2016 2:14 PM GMT