Profile for sandra > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
1 Pair Gel Bunion Corrector Toe Protector Straightener Toe Spreader
1 Pair Gel Bunion Corrector Toe Protector Straightener Toe Spreader
Offered by CrazyOrange

4.0 out of 5 stars They are very comfortable and you don't feel you are wearing anything, 10 Oct 2014
Received these today. They are very comfortable and you don't feel you are wearing anything, unlike some I have tried before. I have only given it a 4 star as I do not know how effective it will be as its just a few hours since I have been wearing them. Will be updating on the stars once I see how effective it is. But even though its soft and like jelly it seems to separate the toes effectively. For the money its worth the try.

Engraved 25mm Glitter DARK BLUE Paw Print Pet ID Tag - In Stock and Supplied by Busy Bits
Offered by M&K Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely happy with it got it for my sisters cat, 11 Sep 2014
Cute item well made, extremely happy with it got it for my sisters cat. Would highly recommend it.

BLUE GLOSS REFLECTIVE CAT COLLAR 670840
BLUE GLOSS REFLECTIVE CAT COLLAR 670840
Offered by carlton-trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sep 2014
This is really nice and well worth the money.

Pack of 100 White Organza Gift Bags
Pack of 100 White Organza Gift Bags
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth your money., 5 July 2014
Bought this as I needed some pouches to put some lavender into wardrobes. These are as described and the cheapest I could find. They are well stitched and I will be ordering again. Others that I checked on were much more expensive.

Dried Lavender flowers. 200g - UK Postage included- from The Spiceworks (www.thespiceworks.co.uk)
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars very fragrant, 5 July 2014
Ordered this to put them inside wardrobes due to moths. They smell very nice and strong even before I could open the bag. I have put them into several small pouches and these are so fragrant that my daughter wants more, so will be ordering more now. There are so many sellers but I read the reviews and decided on this and got no regrets. Now I hope the few moths will disappear!

Westmark Poppy and Grain Seed Mill, Silver
Westmark Poppy and Grain Seed Mill, Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than expected, 21 May 2014
The item is good but it's much smaller than I expected. If you have a small family and not like the royals then it should be sufficient!!!

30pcs Underarm Armpit Sweat Perspiration Pads Shield Absorbing Absorbent
30pcs Underarm Armpit Sweat Perspiration Pads Shield Absorbing Absorbent
Offered by LG Supply

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but....., 21 May 2014
I purchased some from another supplier previously, which was more expensive, thought I will try these, however the glue wasn't very good and half of it came off. This caused a severe allergic reaction and i also had an ingrown hair follicle due to the glue sticking onto my skin! I have discarded the remaining pads and ordered the other brand, even though it costs more, it's much better.

Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering Third Edition Paperback Set
Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering Third Edition Paperback Set
by Ken F. Riley

5.0 out of 5 stars Very thorough and useful, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this for my son who is doing his MSc in physics and mathematics at uni and the comments I am giving are his! If anyone is intending to go to uni to study physics or mathematics, buy this before hand and it will be very useful. This book will cover your first year in maths, it's very detailed and extremely helpful. Don't wait until you go to uni to purchase it get it early instead of playing on your xbox all day and you will be better prepared.

Perspi-Guard Sensitive Aluminium Free Alcohol free 50ml
Perspi-Guard Sensitive Aluminium Free Alcohol free 50ml
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 16 Jan 2014
This is much better than some others which sting you! This is very good and gentle. Only been using it for a few days and there has been a slight improvement will give a detailed review after about a month of using it. However I would recommend this as I have tried another one which made me suffer with stinging even though I followed the instructions and was completely dry when I applied it. Had no such problems with this!!

Funny Salt & Pepper Shaker, Novelty Gift
Funny Salt & Pepper Shaker, Novelty Gift
Offered by Exciting Times

5.0 out of 5 stars Very amusing, 3 Dec 2013
Bought this for my brother who lives in Aussie. Unfortunately it was my daughter and her hubby had to take it with them and the Aussie customs had a good laugh at their expense. They loved it, my brother loved, although my daughter wasn't a happy person. It's a lovely gift and I would recommend it to anyone with a sense of humour,

Page: 1 | 2