Profile for sandra > Reviews

Content by sandra

sandra

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
White Stick-On 50mm wide (priced and sold by the metre up to 25 metres ~ please amend the quantity in the shopping cart to show the length you require)
Offered by Andrew Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars strong tape, 20 Jun. 2016
Good strong tape. Will be purchasing more.

Label M Hair Perfume 50 ml
Label M Hair Perfume 50 ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the smell and it helps my frizzy hair too, 20 Jun. 2016
I used to purchase this from my hairdresser who doesn't stock it anymore and advised me to look o Amazon. I love the smell and it helps my frizzy hair too.

25 Litre x 100 Compostable Caddy Bags - Biobag Kitchen Food Waste Compost Liners 25L - EN 13432 - Biobags Pedal Bin Bags with Composting Guide
Offered by All-Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jun. 2016
Strong bags ideal for food waste bin.

Allsop Metal Art - Computer Desktop Large Monitor / Laptop Stand - Black
Allsop Metal Art - Computer Desktop Large Monitor / Laptop Stand - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy & fits purpose, 20 Jun. 2016
Wanted something to hold my son's xbox & PS4 and this was ideal. Its very sturdy and fits perfectly.

Olixar BlackBerry Priv Screen Protector (2-in-1)
Olixar BlackBerry Priv Screen Protector (2-in-1)
Offered by everythingmobile

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 16 Jan. 2016
Wasted one protector but after a tough struggle managed to put the second, the cut outs aren't correctly placed, but having purchased a few others from other sellers, this has been so far the best.

Hot Tuna Women Tuna Swim Skirt Ld52 Navy Polka Dot (M) 12
Hot Tuna Women Tuna Swim Skirt Ld52 Navy Polka Dot (M) 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2015
Loved it, the length is perfect, not too short nor too long and fits perfectly.

Cherry Amber Sterling Silver Drop Bracelet 19 cm
Cherry Amber Sterling Silver Drop Bracelet 19 cm
Offered by Noda

5.0 out of 5 stars ... that would complement my silver bracelets and this is perfect. Its a pretty colour, 24 Aug. 2015
I wanted something that would complement my silver bracelets and this is perfect. Its a pretty colour, simple, not gaudy and really nice.

High quality Ladies shiny/patent buckle purse style hard spectacle case - Black
High quality Ladies shiny/patent buckle purse style hard spectacle case - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Aug. 2015
This is really pretty. My specs are not small and when I received it I thought it wouldn't fit, however it took a few tries to find the right angle and it fitted. I really like it & am very pleased with it. Its not bulky but dainty and small therefore looking at it one would wonder if it would be able to take in a larger pair of specs. Glad it did as I didn't want to return it. Its small and so easy to carry around unlike the previous case I had. If I hadn't bought this I would definitely not know its a spectacle case. Just noticed they have been sold out, wanted to get another one in a different colour.

Qu-Chi Acupressure Band - Clinically Proven Relief Hayfever & Allergic Rhinitis
Qu-Chi Acupressure Band - Clinically Proven Relief Hayfever & Allergic Rhinitis
Offered by Salveo Department Store

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know but as long as he stops sneezing and irritating me am happy. It could be good or it could be ..., 3 Aug. 2015
Bought it for my son who has severe hay fever. He says it works. I don't know but as long as he stops sneezing and irritating me am happy. It could be good or it could be in his head that its working. But one has to also take the antihistamines as well.

Issey Miyake L'EAU D'ISSEY ABSOLUE eau de perfume spray 90 ml
Issey Miyake L'EAU D'ISSEY ABSOLUE eau de perfume spray 90 ml
Offered by EftBeautyUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Aug. 2015
Am a fan of Issey Miyake and I must admit this is so far the best. I received it today and just love the smell. Will be purchasing another one before stocks run low. It's really really nice! UPDATE: this is a very nice perfume however the smell doesn't last as other issey miyake perfumes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4