ARRAY(0xab9e366c)

Profile for P. Brunton > Reviews

Content by P. Brunton

P. Brunton (Thornaby, U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2
Redragon® Perdition 16400 DPI MMO High Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse, 18 Programmable Buttons, Weight Tuning Cartridge, 5 memory profiles, 12 Side Buttons, Power Button, Breathing Light, Omron Micro Switches
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Redragon Perdition 16400 DPI - Awesome mouse, 17 Jan 2014
I bought the Redragon Perdition 16400 DPI MMO High Precision Programmable Gaming Mouse...

I bought this to use as a gaming mouse at which it excels but due to the programmable buttons it also comes in very handy for using with web browsing and anything else you can think of that shortcut buttons could be used for.

For gaming it is fantastic, it feels nice in the hand and is just the right size for my fairly large hand to sit on comfortably.
The build is a very sturdy feeling build and it feels like it will last a long time.
The programmable buttons make life so much easier, all you do is set which keyboard buttons or sequence of key presses are activated when pressing one of the additional buttons on the mouse. You do this in the very very easy to use software.
You can have multiple profiles so you can save the button setup for one game, then save a different button setup for another game and very quickly switch to them whenever you want to play that game.
You can also adjust the mouse DPI with two buttons on the mouse, this is unbelievably useful as different games set the mouse sensitivity to different levels, so you can just speed up or slow down the mouse with a few buttons clicks, so you are sorted in seconds!

For web browsing I set the web Back button, web Forward button, TAB, copy, paste and the Enter key on the side buttons.
Then when browsing, I can move back and forward on web pages or copy, paste and press Enter without touching the keyboard or without using the right click menu's. It makes life so much easier and the uses are unlimited.

Other things you can do are adjust how heavy the mouse is by removing little weights from inside the bottom of the mouse.
You can change the colour of the light on the mouse and choose if it breathes (slowly pulses the light). This is good to have one profile in green, than another in blue, another in red etc. so you can see if you are in the right profile for your game/program etc.

Overall I highly recommend this mouse, it is very smooth, very comfy and very well built.
Buy it, you will not regret it!

Rii 174; Mini 2.4GHz Wireless PC Keyboard (Version Built-in Lecture Laser Pointer and Backlight Function with a Handheld Keypad; Support Window 7 / Vista / XP / 2000)
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wireless keyboard for multi formats..., 7 Aug 2013
Brilliant little wireless keyboard, works on my Windows 7 PC, Windows XP laptop, Android Nabi 2 tablet and Samsung Galaxy S3. The trackpad is nice and responsive, the buttons have a nice feel and click down with a solid click. I highly recommend getting this for a HTPC, Android TV box or just to use with your phone/tablet to turn your TV into a mini PC.
Only negative is the range of the connection, 2-3 metres seems to be the maximum distance from the receiver.

Bamboo & Organic Cotton Plain T shirt
Bamboo & Organic Cotton Plain T shirt
Offered by Da Londra
Price: £10.85 - £11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best t-shirt I ever bought..., 10 Mar 2013
I love this t-shirt, it is amazingly soft and comfortable. I'll be buying a lot more bamboo clothing.
The plain white t-shirt is slightly see through (a lot of white t-shirts are though) but it's perfect for my holiday, any other colour wouldn't have this issue but I highly recommend these bamboo t-shirts, the quality and feel is fantastic.
Delivered fast and an excellent price. I will definitely use this seller (Da Londra) again.

Blue 3D Glasses for Children, Circular Polarized for Real D/Cinema Use
Blue 3D Glasses for Children, Circular Polarized for Real D/Cinema Use
Offered by DeeDees 3D Glasses

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little heads...., 10 Mar 2013
Bought these for my 3yr old and 7yr old to wear instead of the much bigger LG glasses. They fit perfect and allow the kids to enjoy watching 3D without the glasses falling off every two minutes.
I've also tested these in the cinema and they work perfectly in there too, so the kids enjoy 3D films at the cinema much more now. If your kids watch 3D at home or the cinema then these are a must.
They arrived fine and for the price are perfect.

Childrens Blue Plastic Frame Passive 3D Glasses - For Sky 3D (In Pub) and Cinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little heads, work exactly as they should..., 15 Nov 2012
Bought these for my kids as the 3D glasses that came with my LG TV were too big, these fit perfectly and the 3D viewing is identical through these as it is through the glasses I got.
Highly recommended, very good price and delivered fast.

TP-Link TL-PA211 AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Single Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211 AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Single Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Set up in under 30 seconds, using with 2 Devolo 200mbps Powerlines..., 8 Nov 2012
All I can say is WOW! Bought this on the off chance it would work with my 2 existing Devolo 200mbps Powerline adapters.
I didn't bother with anything, I literally took it out of the box, plugged it in behind my TV, connected the ethernet cable and my TV was networked to my desktop.
It really did take me 30 seconds to set up, it took longer to take the plastic delivery wrapping off the box than it did to set up.
Streams 1080p 3D MKV's with 5.1 Dolby Digital without any problems at all.
Very, very happy with this :o)

Raleigh Helmet Bandit Spider 52-57C
Raleigh Helmet Bandit Spider 52-57C

5.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet for little heads..., 19 Mar 2012
Spot on helmet, fits nicely on a little head.
Read reports that the light does not work, thought mine didn't at first but you have to press really, really hard in the middle of the round light on the back of the helmet and it does switch on, there's no click or anything that feels like its switching on, I think children will struggle to turn it on too.
Overall though a good helmet, fits well and looks cool.

PS3 Wireless keypad (PS3)
PS3 Wireless keypad (PS3)
Offered by Global Xpress

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, just wish it was designed as a standalone product..., 23 Aug 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Got this to speed up in game messaging, its well built and does everything you need it to, the only thing better would be an actual keyboard.
I bought this with no intention of attaching it to the controller as I don't send messages that often, I just use it detached.
It works normally this way too, as it does not require the controller to work, it just attaches to it for ease of use I guess.
1 star lost because I would like to see a stand alone version (so it would sit flat in your hands). There are other third party keyboards available but after reading the reviews they don't have all the shortcut keys, Caps lock etc that this has.

Totally recommend buying this, as being an official product, it works perfectly and utilises all the shortcut benefits.

Kamikaze Gear Wireless Charging Dock - Black (PS3)
Kamikaze Gear Wireless Charging Dock - Black (PS3)

3.0 out of 5 stars It works but is pretty pointless..., 23 Aug 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this with the idea I could just dock my controller when not using my PS3 and it would be charging with no fuss.
It does just this, which is good, the main problem is the PS3 has to be switched on for it to charge.
I only gave 3 stars because, although this does what it says, I didn't really think through this purchase, if my PS3 is on, then I'm playing on it, therefore if my controller needs charging whilst playing I can't dock it, I have to unplug the adapter and connect the usb cable!
Also only 3 stars as the PS3 is not able to register how much charge the controller holds when charging via the dock, if you want to see this, you have to connect the usb cable
The charge indicator light does not flash as it usually does when charging, so I don't 100% know if it is actually charging, although it must be, as it's not run out since buying it.
Finally, you can not attach a PS3 Bluetooth keyboard or any other controller accessory that attaches around the middle of the controller, as the charging device attaches to the usb port on the controller, so takes up this space.

Pro's:
It does charge wirelessly.
Gives a place to store the controller.

Con's:
I can't charge it while playing.
I can only charge it when not using my PS3 but the PS3 is switched on.
PS3 does not display how much charge the controller is holding.
Charging indicator light does not flash.
You can't attach a keyboard to the controller when the charging device is attached.

I have yet to try plugging it in to another usb source (PC, Wii, USB plug), I assume it will work, if it does I will plug it into my Wii, as the usb port is still active when the Wii is in standby, giving me the use as I intended.

Well built product, does not hinder the controller in any way when using it, just no use when playing.

Gioteck Real Triggers (PS3)
Gioteck Real Triggers (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin!, 18 Aug 2010
Got these using the Super Saver Delivery, received 2 days after ordering :o)
The triggers are grippy and make the PS3 controller that little bit better.
I found them a bit fiddly to attach but once on, they seem pretty sturdy, although they won't survive a thrown controller when you've been shot 20 times in a deathmatch!!!

Page: 1 | 2