Profile for Spazref > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
WILSON [K] SIX ONE 25" TENNIS RACKET RRP £80
WILSON [K] SIX ONE 25" TENNIS RACKET RRP £80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great racket, 13 Jan 2014
I bought this product as an upgrade for my 11 year old son who is having lessons and is currently in mini green, this has improved his shots no end and I would strongly recommend this racket!!

Creative Tops the Wildlife Trusts-RobIn-Fine Bone China Mug in Gift Box,
Creative Tops the Wildlife Trusts-RobIn-Fine Bone China Mug in Gift Box,

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 13 Jan 2014
I bought this for my mum who is a huge fan of robins, this is a beautiful looking robin and will not look out of place at all in her collection, I would expect nothing less from the Wildlife Trust which was why I chose this one.

WHITE HEAVY DUTY TOUGH HYBRID RUGGED SHOCKPROOF STAND SLIM HARD CASE COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 N9000, N90005 WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Jan 2014
An excellent product I would like to recommend it very highly!! It offers great protection and the stand works well too.

Rayzor Professional Lightweight UV400 Silver Sports Wrap Cycling Sunglasses, With an Red Iridium Revo Anti-Glare Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 20 Aug 2013
These are really comfortable!! They are excellent to wear when driving too, which was the reason I bought them and also excellent for wearing at cricket too :)

New Balance Men's Black/Red Trainer MT610BG2 11 UK
New Balance Men's Black/Red Trainer MT610BG2 11 UK
Offered by SportStop24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, 20 Aug 2013
These are really comfortable and were an excellent price! I would strongly recommend them.
They are very light too :)

Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Fuchsia  [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)]
Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Fuchsia [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars A great present, 21 Dec 2012
I bought this as a gift for my step daughter's 22nd birthday, she LOVES it and thinks it's brilliant :)

Lego City 7553: Advent Calendar
Lego City 7553: Advent Calendar
Offered by Tradisto Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great build up to Christmas, 1 Jan 2012
I bought this for my son who is 9, he really looked forward to opening the windows everyday and enjoyed building the scene with all the little bits he had great fun explaining what bits he had everyday!

LEGO Technic 8293: Power Functions Motor Set
LEGO Technic 8293: Power Functions Motor Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 1 Jan 2012
I bought this for Christmas for my son so he could add it to his crane, he did find it difficult to fit to be honest (he is 9) so I did it for him, it was quite fiddly but well worth the effort once fitted! It really does make the crane a lot more fun to play with and is well worth paying the extra to bring it to life!!

LEGO Technic 8053  Mobile Crane
LEGO Technic 8053 Mobile Crane

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing product, 1 Jan 2012
My son decided to buy this with his birthday money, he is 9 and thoroughly enjoyed building this, the instructions were excellent and he only required my help a couple of times to complete the build. The attention to detail is amazing and he has enjoyed playing with it as a toy as well! I was slightly disappointed that we couldn't just take off the motor from his skip lorry and put it onto the crane because we didn't have the extra gears and other bits, but at least that gave me an idea for a Christmas present! Lol

Puma Power Cat 5.1 Rain Jacket Mens Black/White Large
Puma Power Cat 5.1 Rain Jacket Mens Black/White Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 1 Jan 2012
I bought this to add to my referee kit bag for pre match warm ups and have found that it is also very useful to wear at other times as well, I like that it is very plain and simple and helps keep off the rain!

Page: 1 | 2