Profile for Patty Shaw > Reviews

Easipet Dog Ramp
Easipet Dog Ramp
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 25 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Easipet Dog Ramp (Misc.)
This really came in handy, my dog is 10 now and was finding it difficult getting in & out the car and he's a bit of a lump so it was hard to lift him so it works a treat! He has got quite confident using it, took a while but he's a pro now, I would recommend this dog ramp, it's just what we needed.

A-Z Sweetshop Mega Retro Sweets Treasure Box
A-Z Sweetshop Mega Retro Sweets Treasure Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Dec. 2014
These are brilliant, I got this for my sister who loved the variety she got. I would recommend.

Tsunami Kids: Our Journey from Survival to Success
Tsunami Kids: Our Journey from Survival to Success

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing story of a family who have overcome their own ..., 29 Nov. 2014
An amazing story of a family who have overcome their own grief to do something truly wonderful & give something back to others. This is a very selfless act by the family & I wish them well.

New York Cityscape Novelty Cd Clock + Free Desktop Stand
New York Cityscape Novelty Cd Clock + Free Desktop Stand
Offered by Thecdclockcentre

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 Oct. 2014
This is really well done & very nice to look at. The numbers are clear & you have no problem seeing the background picture. Love this item.

Chrome Touch Bedside Table Lamp with New York Skyline Shade
Chrome Touch Bedside Table Lamp with New York Skyline Shade
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 Oct. 2014
This gives out a lovely soft glow to a bright light with just a touch, I was pretty surprised at just how lovely it looks all lit up, would definitely recommend.

Zep HH7268 Liberty Wood Photo Frame
Zep HH7268 Liberty Wood Photo Frame

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 Oct. 2014
Very nice & feels well made. Really like this item.

New York Novelty Craft Buttons & Embellishments by Dress It Up
New York Novelty Craft Buttons & Embellishments by Dress It Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 Oct. 2014
Lovely buttons bought for my sister who thought they were very detailed.

Stunning 5 Piece Kitchen Knife Set & Sloping Knife Block With 5 Coloured Kitchen Knives Precision Sharp Chef Knives

5.0 out of 5 stars very colourful & modern & very sharp too with an easy grip., 4 Oct. 2014
These are a lovely set of knives. I bought them for my daughter to take to university & she loves using them, very colourful & modern & very sharp too with an easy grip.

Amber Earns Her Ears: My Secret Walt Disney World Cast Member Diary (Earning Your Ears Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Mar. 2014
I loved reading this book, I love DisneyWorld and all the goings on intrigues me so i got this book and Amber didn't disappoint!
I love how she gives lots of details and also the good points and bad points (YES!!! I know there ARE bad points!!!) to been a Disney employee, I certainly recommend this book if you like Disney.

Cheetos Crunchy 57g x 3
Cheetos Crunchy 57g x 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Cheetos Crunchy 57g x 3 (Misc.)
I loved these, took me back to Florida 2012, with the orange fingers and very cheesy taste & moreish taste! They arrived in perfect condition, well wrapped (well until i got them!) and tasted amazing.Thank you

Page: 1 | 2