Profile for The Irish C > Reviews

Content by The Irish C

The Irish C (N. Ireland)

iBoutique ColourJets USB Dancing Fountain Speakers for PC/Mac/MP3 Players/Mobile Phones/Tablets - Jet Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Well impressed!, 6 April 2014
I bought these for my neice's 13th birthday and she loved them. I wasn't sure what I was buying, but she wired them up and they're really good. They arrived really quickly - great service and a great product.

Watch Over Me
Watch Over Me

5.0 out of 5 stars A really beautiful read., 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Watch Over Me (Kindle Edition)
I started reading this charming book on a recent holiday and finished it within the day. I loved the story and all its characters and simply couldn't put it down. I will be recommending to all my friends and will be checking out more of Ms Sacerdoti's books.

Frank Warren Presents Best Of Boxing [DVD]
Frank Warren Presents Best Of Boxing [DVD]
Offered by skyvo-direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Not doing exactly what it says on the tin . . ., 12 Mar. 2013
I ordered this for my boyfriend specifically for the Nigel Benn fight originally described by Amazon on the back cover. There is also a picture of Benn on the cover. When the DVD arrived, the picture of Benn had replaced with one of Frank Bruno and there was no footage of Benn. I contacted Amazon, who sent out the exact same DVD again; both have since been returned. I notice with the ones shown on Amazon now, there is still a photo of Nigel Benn on the front cover, but the Benn fight is no longer described on the back cover.
By all accounts, the DVD is a good enough watch, but If it's Benn you're after - don't get this one!