Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Star Wars - Complete Cast - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Star Wars - Complete Cast - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good poster -all characters there, 27 May 2014
Good quality but not too heavy. ...still stuck on bedroom wall now (a few weeks after being put up). All the characters and vehicles included. My Star Wars mad 10 year old was very happy with it.

Galt Super Marble Run
Galt Super Marble Run
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and no batteries required, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Galt Super Marble Run (Toy)
We have had one of these for a few years now and it is still one of their favourite toys and still as good as new. My 4 year old and his 3 year old cousin play for ages with this so I have ordered some for Christmas presents for others this year. I think they have changed a bit but they are basically the same toy. The kids usually need a hand to build up the marble run but will then play for ages with it, trying to get as many marbles running down it as possible. We build it on a tea tray so that the marbles don't go all over the floor!

Nerf N-Strike Jolt EX-1
Nerf N-Strike Jolt EX-1
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, packs a punch and good value, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Jolt EX-1 (Toy)
I got this for my 4 year old as his older brother had other nerf guns that he wasn't big/strong enough to use. Although it's quite tough to pull back the handle that loads the dart, he manages to use it. It is quite powerful and fires as far as other nerf guns we have. You can only fire one dart at a time but I think this is very good value. As with other nerf guns, the darts are easily lost but you can buy replacements.

Bruder 02120 Claas Lexion 480 Combine Harvester TOP Pro Series
Bruder 02120 Claas Lexion 480 Combine Harvester TOP Pro Series
Offered by Amuse Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and quite tough, 31 Dec 2012
Product has now survived a year with a fairly rough 3/4 year old and his 2/3 year old little cousin. It's quite big and the header (I think that's what the rotating bit at the front is called) spins round when lowered and driven across the carpet. Some of the small plastic bits have been pulled off but for the most part the toy is as it was when bought, which isn't bad at all. My little boy was very pleased with it and his friends make a beeline for it when playing farms.

Brolly Sheets Single Mattress Protector Blue
Brolly Sheets Single Mattress Protector Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical and good quality, 31 Dec 2012
I have had this for a few months now and this product washes and dries well. It has acted as a mattress protector really and has coped with a few leaky nappies. It will be great for when we do try without nappies at night. It doesn't save the duvet or the pillow of course if there is a lot of liquid but it does mean you can quickly just remove it and still have clean dry sheets underneath so don't need to strip the whole bed for a little accident. Feels nice and soft. A good quality product that has proved worth the extra pennies.

Fun Crossbow Toy
Fun Crossbow Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, powerful shots, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Fun Crossbow Toy (Toy)
This has been a big hit with my two boys (4 and 8). We had one given before and the string eventually boke and the arrows got lost but only after quite a lot of use so I bought another. The darts go with quite a zing (think of a Nurf gun but with plastic darts) and could hurt if they hit someone say in the face, so would not recommend for little ones without supervision. Boys have used ours inside and not broken anything (yet) but they are probably best used outside. A really good fun action toy for rough/tough boys and girls.

2 x Extending/Retracting LED Light Swords - 36" Colour Changing 8 Function
2 x Extending/Retracting LED Light Swords - 36" Colour Changing 8 Function
Offered by Close Up

4.0 out of 5 stars Still working after 3 months, 4 April 2012
This is a basic toy that my boys got for Christmas and have played quite a lot with. They still come out every now and again and the kids have been quite rough with them so I am impressed that they are both still working. They don't do much other than extend and have a light in them that changes colour but I am pleased that I went for these as the cheap option instead of paying more for ones that had more features.

UNO® Attack Mattel 41943
UNO® Attack Mattel 41943
Offered by MedClub

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for family holidays, 4 April 2012
This review is from: UNO® Attack Mattel 41943 (Toy)
This is a great game for children of approx 7 years upwards and adults. It's nice that players of different ages and abilities can all play together. It does take a bit of time to get to know what the different cards mean but the automatic card dispenser introduces more of an element of surprise and chance so it is not purely about skill/ability. Our 7 year old boy loves it and fully participates in the game, our 3 year old can't play it but can still push the button for the card dispenser so even he can get a little involved in the game. It can get really exciting and Grandma and Grandad enjoyed it too. I would say it really needs a minimum of 3 players to get the best out of the game. A fantastic game for family holidays - highly recommended.

Belkin Notebook Cush Desk - Pitch Black/Soft Grey
Belkin Notebook Cush Desk - Pitch Black/Soft Grey
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple design, useful product, 4 April 2012
We use this for our 17 inch laptop and it fits on it well. It stops the laptop sliding and makes it more comfortable on your lap. It's a simple design with no gimmicks. We keep the laptop on it when on the desk - this tilts the laptop so I find it's easier to type. I lent this to my father and as it didn't come back, I had to buy another - obviously he likes it too!!

Hotties Microhottie Microwavable Hot Water Bottle Purple Polyester Fleece
Hotties Microhottie Microwavable Hot Water Bottle Purple Polyester Fleece

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and safer than hot water, 4 April 2012
I have had 3 of these but not all with the same cover. The first one did leak but this was after a few years of use and I noticed it straight away as I always check them before putting them into bed and the liquid was visible on the cover of the hottie straight away. I lost the second one and this purple one seems fine so far after a couple of months of use. I have used the hotties for both kids to take the chill off their beds and usually leave it in with them so do not heat them to a point where they are very hot. But the hotties can get very hot if you heat them for the maximum time so be careful! I am very cautious with them when they are really hot and would never leave them with the kids. If you heat them gradually and make sure you turn them over I have never had a problem getting them to a temperature I'm happy with. The only negatives I have found is that they can heat a little unevenly and also that the cover has a large opening so there is nothing to stop little hands and feet from touching the pad inside if they mess about with it. I did sew up the opening on one which solved this problem (you can put the cover in the microwave too so it doesn't need to come off).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4