Profile for Mets > Reviews

Mets

4M Magnetic Tile Art
4M Magnetic Tile Art

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 29 Nov. 2011
This review is from: 4M Magnetic Tile Art (Toy)
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter and we really enjoyed painting the little tiles with our designs.

If you want to do fancy patterns like on the box, you probably need a finer brush than the one provided (and good artistic flair!!).

The tiles are chunky and seem quite durable - some have been knocked off the fridge onto our tiled kitchen floor and didn't break.

The paint takes a while to dry so if you want layer up the design, it's a good idea to paint up a batch and leave them overnight. All-in-all we had about 4 days of play value from this and now the magnets are proudly displayed on our fridge.

Belkin In Car Tunecast Auto Live FM Transmitter Charge and Play for iPhone 4 and 4s
Offered by electronicworld36

2.0 out of 5 stars An expensive charger, 3 Oct. 2011
I used to own the original iPod and had a Griffin iTrip for it, which gave crystal clear reception in the car.

This item doesn't even come close to that. The reception is poor, with lots of audible hiss in-between songs or during the quiet bits. Furthermore, the sound attenuates a fair bit from time-to-time, meaning that you have to whack the volume on the car stereo "right up" just to get something vaguely listenable.

On the plus side, it's sturdy and charges the phone fine whilst travelling on long journeys so that's something I suppose. I've just got to the point where I can't be bothered to use it now because it's not how I want to hear my music.

Apple Wireless Keyboard - GBR
Apple Wireless Keyboard - GBR
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 18 April 2011
I know it's only a keyboard, but it's a bloomin' lovely keyboard!

From the ease with which it pairs with my mac and the simplicity of the design and packaging, right through to the way it feels to type on and how it sticks to the desk surface - I LOVE IT!

50+ quid is a bit extravagant really, but I consider it a long term investment :)

7dayshop Sport V4.0+EDR Bluetooth Wireless Sport Stereo Earbuds Headphones Headset with Mic - Funk Black
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Work fine but too earphones are too big, 18 Mar. 2011
I paired these to my iPhone 4 within a minute and the music sound was every bit as good as my Sony bluetooth stereo headset.

I haven't had chance to try a phone call so can't comment on their sound quality in-call.

The trouble with these is they're too big and stick out far too much. It's like having two bean cans on your ears! Maybe they're not so noticable when you've got hair but for a bald man like me, they just look plain silly.

Also, the plastic bit that goes round the back rest rather uncomfortably on the top of your ears and it sticks out at the back so when you turn your head it drags on your neck.

Nice price but look for something better fitting in my opinion.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2012 12:20 PM GMT