Profile for fili > Reviews

Content by fili

fili

SCART +HDMI to HDMI converter :convert 480I(NTSC)/576I(PAL) format signal to 720P/1080P HDMI signal output, Easily connect with the DVD, set-top box, HD player, Game Console (PS2 PS3 PSP,WII,XBOX360 etc)
Offered by WMicroUK
Price: 37.72

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 19 Mar 2013
Arrived quickly and set up without any problem. Allows me to connect my Wii to my new TV. Not cheap but no alternative. It works.

Casio G-Shock Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue - Digital Display and Black Resin Strap AW-590-1AER
Price: 57.55

4.0 out of 5 stars a present, 20 Nov 2011
Got this for my son. He likes it. Though the instructions could be easier to follow - it took him a while to figure out how to set all the features. Also he would like the analogue time to be wound backwards as well as forwards. But overall he is happy with his present.

Sure Women Apa 250ml Natural Minerals *New*
Sure Women Apa 250ml Natural Minerals *New*

5.0 out of 5 stars deodorant, 20 Nov 2011
My wife really likes this deodorant but was having trouble finding it recently in local shops. So I tracked this down through Amazon. Excellent price. Arrived after about a week. She is happy.

The Greatest Movie Themes
The Greatest Movie Themes
Price: 6.94

2.0 out of 5 stars not the official themes, 21 Mar 2011
Bought it as it was cheap. A false economy, as these are interpretations of the themes rather than the official themes. Disappointing.