Profile for Mr. Matthew A. Parr > Reviews

Content by Mr. Matthew A....

Mr. Matthew A. Parr (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Happy Beds Ortho Super Double Orthopedic Mattress, 4.6 ft
Happy Beds Ortho Super Double Orthopedic Mattress, 4.6 ft
Offered by Happy Beds
Price: 139.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Firm but not too firm., 14 Mar 2014
Thanks Happy Beds, thankfully delivery was not a problem for me. The driver was very clear on his instructions and living in a ground floor apartment made it easy for me. In terms of the mattress, I think it is quite firm. I have a bed with wooden slats so it doesn't sit as flat as a bed which has a flat base (sorry I don't know the technical terms).
I'm 5'7 and 12 stone - i'm well muscled so the firmness of the mattress is a big issue for me. It needs to be firm enough to align my spine correctly and yet be comfortable, I've had previous back injuries so this purchase was very important. In terms of how firm, I would rate, 3.5/5. If you sit on the end it sinks just enough, if you lie down on it, it does support the natural curves of your spine. I like the firmness and it was right for me. If you want a super firm mattress, I've lay on firmer ones. Overall, its been a good purchase for me and I'm glad I picked this mattress in particular. Thank you guys for the service, quite happy.

Inspirational Quotes of Bruce Lee
Inspirational Quotes of Bruce Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars some good quotes, 12 Sep 2013
Specifically this book is just wise quotes. I liked it for that. It is nothing more. No story, just phrases

UFC Personal Trainer - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
UFC Personal Trainer - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 19 Jun 2013
For anyone who has stuided martial arts before would even enjoy this
The kinect CANNOT read bear crawls... but cannot complain with the rest. Good service to boot too, Thanks.

250ml Super Slik
250ml Super Slik
Offered by ShagMonkey - Get it FAST - FREE 1st Class UK Delivery
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: 250ml Super Slik (Personal Care)
Absolutely top stuff, use so little but it covers so much skin! No matter how big, its good stuff.
Highly recommend

The Six-Pack Diet Plan: The Secrets to Getting Lean Abs and a Rock-Hard Body Permanently
by Rehan Jalali

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely TOP product, 19 Jun 2013
Yes the book is slightly on the dear side but the content is fabulous, THIS guy knows what he is talking about when it comes to body fat regulation.
Have met him too, top guy and TOP of the industry for knowledge.
No brainer for anybody who would like to know more than the average bear when it comes to body fat

York 5kg Neo Hex Dumbbell
York 5kg Neo Hex Dumbbell
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Product was uneven and misshaped but I cannot complain, 21 May 2013
Cheap and cheerful and happy with the overall product. Weirdly misshaped but does not make a difference to the product

Thanks

Precision Training Hot/Cold Pack in Velcro Holder
Precision Training Hot/Cold Pack in Velcro Holder
Offered by ACA Sports Limited
Price: 6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 May 2013
Really helped with my tendonitis in my calf. Being persistant with stretches and looking after it after games helps. Stays wrapped comfortably around my ankle.

Very happy.

BUNDES LIGA PATCHES M.GOTTZE #10 DORTMUND AWAY SOCCER JERSEY SHIRT 2013 (MEDIUM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price and top service, 21 May 2013
As the title says really, very happy with the service provided. Quality product (authentic)
Courteous contact and was very easy to deal with. Thank you very much
Matt

Soccer Drills [DVD]
Soccer Drills [DVD]
Offered by specialinterests
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars DVD doesn't play in full, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Soccer Drills [DVD] (DVD)
DVD doesn't play in full as it is scratched, not bad for what I paid for it though to be fair.

Juice Master's Wheatgrass (150g/30 Day Supply)
Juice Master's Wheatgrass (150g/30 Day Supply)
Offered by The Juice Master
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as it looks for taste, 23 April 2013
2kg's worth of nutrients in one scoop? I think that says it all really. Top product - cinnamon with this in a protein shake... job done.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3