Profile for FOZZY > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Large 3/4 Black Soft Cue Case for 3 Piece 3/4 Jointed Snooker Cue
Large 3/4 Black Soft Cue Case for 3 Piece 3/4 Jointed Snooker Cue

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 9 Jan 2014
Item is as described. It is a long soft case which fits a 3/4 snooker cue. You could also put in a pool cue or snooker cue which is in two halves. It has elastic hoops inside to keep your cue in place. and is very well padded. The strap is a little thin but is okay for short trips to your local snooker/ pool club.

Overall, I would recommend as I couldn't find a cheaper case to fit my snooker cue in.

Hope this information is helpful!

Drum Kit 2014-2019: Grades 1 & 2: Pieces & Exercises for Trinity College London Exams
by Drum Kit

2.0 out of 5 stars Trinity are going in the wrong direction..., 9 Jan 2014
Hi,

I recently purchased this new book. As a tutor, this book compared to the previous two (2007 and 2011 - 2013) is a lot harder! As a tutor who starts kids off as young as 6/7, this book is really going to test pupils as a drummer. Rather than the past books, it has now made shorter exercises rather than a rudimental study. The exercises are very hard in the terms of a grade 1 piece. Then the following pieces after that aren't straight forward either. In the group A pieces, the drum beats used aren't really suitable for kids of a young age as co ordination is now key! However, the group B pieces (now there's only two) are at a similar difficulty to the previous books...

I totally disagree with trinity that this is going in the right direction to get more people to take up percussion. I am going to expect less kids to start off at a young age to get into drumming as the book is so much harder compared to the previous books...

If you are familiar with Trinity Colleges Rock and Pop books, these new books pretty much follow their style of layout...

Overall, I will be purchasing these other new books as I need to stay updated as a tutor... However, as a student I would recommend you now go for either this book, start on a previous book to gain more co ordination as a student OR if worst comes to worst, start on Rock School until you get to a level high enough to start Trinity Guildhalls Drum Kit Book.

These new books are going to test all Trinity tutors such as myself to see whether we can get young pupils to play at such a high standard of playing so early on in their lives.

I hope you've all found this information helpful.

GMYLE ®Transparent Rubberized See-Through Hard Shell Skin Case Cover for Apple 15-inch Aluminum Unibody Macbook Pro
Offered by Clever Gadgets

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job., 8 Nov 2013
This is now the 2nd case i've bought for my macbook pro. I had the black case previous.

It will protect your mac from any bumps and scratches. However, inside the case once you've had it on for a while, it will have a dirt build up inside the case. Also removing the case (Mainly the screen) is very hard, I had to stick a very thin object (Blunt knife) in behind the screen to lift the casing off - Not exactly what you'd want to do with an expensive laptop! Luckily I didn't scratch my mac. But I'd hope there will be an improvement in how to get the casing off.

The case overall is a tight fit and looks fine. I prefer to clear case to the black or other colour cases as the black case will wear down and is more noticeable when it's worn down.

I would recommend this case as it does do the job you want it to and it's not expensive at all!

Hope this review helps!

Tiger Padded 22 inch Bass Drum Bag - Black
Tiger Padded 22 inch Bass Drum Bag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 17 Oct 2013
This case is good quality and is correctly described!

I wouldn't personally use the front zipper for my cymbals as its not padded, however everywhere else for the bass drum is. It doesn't rip like how my Mapex soft cases did.

Only downer on this is the handles as they aren't padded, however you can purchase some padded handles cheaply and make keeping a hold of the drum alot easier and nicer on your hands.

I also don't use the strap for over your back as it isn't comfortable to use with a heavy drum, it hurts your back.

However, I would highly recommend buying this product. Cheap and made well. I used these cases once a week religiously and its lasted for 2 years now approx.

Hope this helps!

BONAMART ® Clear Front & Back Full Crystal Hard Back Case Cover For Ipod Touch 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 17 Oct 2013
Good piece of kit. Its clear so you can see if theres anything in the case that shouldn't be. It fits exactly to the iPod.

Only problem is that it's sometimes hard to get the case off the iPod and also it will eventually scratch all over and it will look a bit messy.

You also need to make sure you keep it clean! Else dust will make it look terrible.

Decrescent Dock Connector to 3.5mm Jack Car Stereo Auxiliary (AUX) Line Out Audio Cable Lead for Apple iPod, iPhone and iPad - 1m
Offered by Decrescent

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Oct 2013
Good piece of kit, great sound quality that comes from the iPhone through this rather than a jack to jack plug in for aux.

Only problem is that the wire is quite lengthy and trails around in the car.

Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 17 Oct 2013
This product is brilliant for this phone! It will take hits and it can even be ran over by a car (Video on youtube!).

The only problem is that it's big and can barely fit in your pocket. But you will never break this phone whilst its in the case!

Hope this review help! Definitely recommend to anyone!

Apple iPhone 4 16GB SIM-Free - White
Apple iPhone 4 16GB SIM-Free - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit!, 17 Oct 2013
Brilliant piece of kit. It can be upgraded to iOS 7 which is great so you can still use the up to date apps.

However 16GB is a debatable size for memory. I have around 2000 songs and I like the use of some apps and I have a few films i'd like on the go. However, this size isn't enough for all of that, I can barely have 1,300 songs and 14 apps (a couple of games and mostly news and shopping apps). So I cannot take all my music with me and I cannot watch a film to pass time when travelling...

I would recommend 32GB as I own an iPod touch which I thought was too big for me as I cannot fill it all. It still has around 12GB's left to fill. I wish there was a 24GB edition which would be around spot on for everyone!

However, as a phone it is a brilliant piece of kit and is very handy and fast and never lags, etc. You just need to make sure you have a decent silicone case or leather case around it to take any bumps as screens are expensive to replace (Approx £60).

Hope this review helps!

New XLoop SOLO Unisex Sport Wrap Sunglasses UV400 100% Protection (mat black & silver frame mirror silver lens)
Offered by Europe Fashions

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Quality., 17 Oct 2013
These sunglasses are okay.

They block out majority of the sun, you will still get some glare from the sun.

They are made of cheap plastic. Not too comfy for over long periods of time. These are more of a fashion accessory rather than to actually do the job they are intended to do.

The mirrored effect does make you look pretty cool however!

I would only recommend these as a fashion accessory. Hope this review helps!

Panasonic RP-HJE120E-K Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Black
Panasonic RP-HJE120E-K Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Black
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Earphones!, 17 Oct 2013
I bought these due to having them before! These will eventually break, however, the sound quality is brilliant and matches the likes of Beats By Dre, which I also own (Tour Beats and Solo HD's).

The only problem with these is the wire. The wire can easily tangle, it will also eventually lose connection to the earphone eventually like any other earphone you can buy.

I generally use these for Cycling and its cheaper for me to replace these earphones than Beats once they eventually break (Usually after 1 - 2 years) of constant 5 days per week use both whilst cycling and whilst sat doing work at uni. Usually around 2 hours per day. So these are very reliable.

As mentioned before, the sound you get from these are immense and you'll be surprised what you expect from such cheap earphones (I bought my first pair for £15 and these are £6.50). I use these with my iPhone and they work great! They may work and sound better if you own a HTC which is made for sound!

I would definitely recommend these to anyone!

Unless you are looking for a style trend, which beats would be the better choice!

I hope this review helps you choose the right earphones for you!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4